Dr. Frank Paletta

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Frank Paletta has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5556430
12/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paletta and staff are very professional and knowledgeable. The procedure went as planned and I felt very comfortable during the procedure and care after.The staff called later in the day to see how I was doing.The follow up visit included an explanation on the healing process. In all Dr. Palleta and his staff are great.  Respond
RID: 5345277
15/04/14 5 5 5 5 When I arrived at Dr. Paletta's office I was greeted by a great front office staff who were very friendly and courteous. I was seated in the waiting room for only a few short minutes. I was then called and walked to the back office to wait in the chair to meet Dr. Paletta. While seated in the chair I was attended by the same professional walked me to this room who asked me some questions while assuring me that this visit would be most comfortable. After a few x-rays, Dr. Paletta walked it and immediately refereed to be by name. We discussed everything that would take place in the next and then the upcoming visits. I have since had my surgery and I am extremely pleased with the fast healing and the final outcome. Dr. Paletta's professionalism and expertise seemed flawless. His staff has all been extremely professional and caring. The office is spotless and very well maintained. Dr. Paletta is a true caring professional with his patient's care and comfort his first priority.
RID: 2875881
24/09/13 5 5 5 5 I was referred to Dr. Paletta for surgery and after meeting him and his staff I felt comfortable and welcomed into his world. Before and after surgery he and his staff could not do enough to attend to any and all of my needs. He takes the time to insure that you fully understand the treatment you have selected and his work is excellent. I fully recommend that you consult with him when making your final decisions before picking a surgeon.
RID: 2854995
13/09/13 5 5 5 5 I'll start by saying that the 5 or "best" rating does absolutely no justice to Dr. Paletta or his employees. Extraordinary is more like it. I have been a patient of his going on 3yrs now, and the results and care I have received have changed my life. I had both upper and lower jaw alignment issues that needed correction. I had gone to a doctor who was rude, and made me feel scared. Needless to say I began looking for another doctor and found the right one. Dr. Paletta and his staff right off the bat where so welcoming and understanding of my issue. He not only put my mind at ease but told me both jaws could be corrected in one surgery. I became part of the family at his office. The day of my surgery I was so comfortable in his hands. Every follow up everyone in that office made me feel like a million bucks, swollen cheeks and all. They honestly care. The smile I have today is due to Dr. Paletta and no amount of edible arrangements could even begin to thank him and his wonderful staff.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2391485
02/08/12 5 5 5 5 My daughter had an emergency situation. Her dentist/Prothodonics Dr. tried to take out her wisdom teeth and had to stop after he had started. We should have been referred to an oral surgeon in the first place. Thank goodness Dr. Paletta took her immediately, did an evaluation and went out of his way to fit her in the following morning. It only took about 15 minutes for the extraction of 2 wisdom teeth and she didn't feel a thing. The staff and Dr are as efficient, streamlined, and competent, it's like the Apple Store of dentistry. I highly recommend this group.
RID: 2118441
07/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Frank is the person to go to. When you are dealing with your face he is one of the best in New England. He is an absolute perfectionist and was trained by the best in the world. Dr Banki is great as well, they make an unbelievable team and his staff is phenomenal. I had a great experice with them and would trust no other practice.  Respond
RID: 2097002
01/05/12 5 4 5 5 I had to wait for a little bit in the waiting room, but nothing unheard of. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Paletta is a very kind man with a caring bedside manner. He made me feel very at ease with his knowledge of the surgery to be performed and was very responsive to my concerns during my recovery period, even calling me at home to check up on me. I wish there were more doctors like him.