Rate Dr. Joseph Woo

Dr. Joseph Woo's Ratings

great surgeon! Repaired mitral valve and it is like new.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2011 | flag

Excellent surgeon! He performed a minimally invasive mitral valve repair,(6 hours), I left the hospital in seven days and returned to almost normal activity in three weeks, and normal activity, gym, skeet shooting, fishing, etc. in six weeks. Excellent responsive and knowledgeable hospital staff. Dr. Woo and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania came highly recommended by doctors in both my local hospitals. For the record I am 68 years old.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Woo is a cardiac surgeon and did a minimally invasive aortic valve replacement on my husband. He was very informative and honest with my husband during his initial consultation. His surgery was very successful and the minimally invasive procedure reduced the incision by half the normal procedure (reducing recovery time). He and his staff was very personable and attentive after surgery as well.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2007 | flag