Rate Dr. Susan Barr

Dr. Susan Barr's Ratings

I have systemic lupus and Dr. Suzan Barr has been my doctor for the past 10 years since I moved from Toronto to Calgary. She is 100% professional. I would NEVER trade her for any other. She is a people person, she spends time with you, talk with and never rushes you out of her office. She cares about your health and well-being. She does her very best at all times and is very knowledgable in her field of work. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is simply the best!!- CHenry

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Barr is steller I have seen her for six years. Very patient. She has guided me my pain of arthritist and treated accordingly...and then referred to the surgeon...which BTW took one visit for him to say, "Yup, you need to have them replaced." All the required boxes were already checked by Dr. Barr.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

A wonderful doctor. She is kind, considerate and has much knowledge.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I can phone Susan's office and be in for a cortisone injection within a few days - always. Things are even easier now that her clinic has moved from the back of Foothills to the old children's hospital on Richmond Road SW. Susan is kind, funny, and always concerned about my pain and managing my medical situation in the most thorough way. Absolutely glad she's part of my health team. ERIC

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

The staff are very poor at returning calls. It seems like they don't care. Very lazy. Dr Susan Barr has her intern do all the work and you see her for 5 min. The staff hide behind the system and expect you not to make fuss because it takes months to get in to see them. I don't know if she is knoledgable or works with other Dr's well because she or her team have been absent. Her team is not setting the bar for others to follow.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

The best doctor i've ever had. Appointments are on time, or early, very helpful knowledge and service. She is friendly and polite. Her lack of appointment times (once a week) means the appointments are scheduled long in advance - but are worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Barr for 11 years and she is awesome. Very understanding, very helpful. I have no complaints except that she is very busy and at some appts. I have had to wait an hour, and at other appts. she has run on schedule, so its not easy to judge how much to spend on the parking when I come in. But my pain is little and I feel she she gives top-notch care.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr Barr has been my Dr for over 6 years. She manages my illness great and is very responsive.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

extremely helpful, always listens to any and all concerns, I have complete confidence in Dr. Barr and am very thankful she is my doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

I was given a cortizone injection by dr barr,It worked well for my arthritis.Shortly after the injection i began to have side effects blurred vision , hot, clammy.I tried to contact dr. barr and got no responce to 4 phone calls and two e-mails.my family dr. called me in because she had recieved a copy of the blood work that dr. barr had sent me for when i had seen her,my blood sugar was over 27.my family dr. tried to get ahold of dr. barr, her receptionist said dr. barr would return the call imedietly,she never did.my blood sugar got worse to over 33 i went for emergency insilin i.v. dr. barr finally returned a phone call at the end of december,we talked and she said i needed to be on medication and she would get back to me in three days(after the weekend).today is march 09 and i havent heard back from her.my family dr. is very good and is helping me through,we are looking for another spetialist.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag