Rate Dr. Susan Barr

Dr. Susan Barr's Ratings

Dr. Barr has been a good doctor over the past 14 years of treatment, but she and her office dropped the ball when I had a flareup from February through August. I had calls saying they'd get me in but they did not, then communications broke down. I tried again in August and was lucky to get in, finally, to see her. I now have mixed feelings and some lack of confidence in her, as well. When one takes a turn for the worse, it seems she isn't available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have systemic lupus and Dr. Suzan Barr has been my doctor for the past 10 years since I moved from Toronto to Calgary. She is 100% professional. I would NEVER trade her for any other. She is a people person, she spends time with you, talk with and never rushes you out of her office. She cares about your health and well-being. She does her very best at all times and is very knowledgable in her field of work. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is simply the best!!- CHenry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Barr is steller I have seen her for six years. Very patient. She has guided me my pain of arthritist and treated accordingly...and then referred to the surgeon...which BTW took one visit for him to say, "Yup, you need to have them replaced." All the required boxes were already checked by Dr. Barr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

A wonderful doctor. She is kind, considerate and has much knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I can phone Susan's office and be in for a cortisone injection within a few days - always. Things are even easier now that her clinic has moved from the back of Foothills to the old children's hospital on Richmond Road SW. Susan is kind, funny, and always concerned about my pain and managing my medical situation in the most thorough way. Absolutely glad she's part of my health team. ERIC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

The staff are very poor at returning calls. It seems like they don't care. Very lazy. Dr Susan Barr has her intern do all the work and you see her for 5 min. The staff hide behind the system and expect you not to make fuss because it takes months to get in to see them. I don't know if she is knoledgable or works with other Dr's well because she or her team have been absent. Her team is not setting the bar for others to follow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

The best doctor i've ever had. Appointments are on time, or early, very helpful knowledge and service. She is friendly and polite. Her lack of appointment times (once a week) means the appointments are scheduled long in advance - but are worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Barr for 11 years and she is awesome. Very understanding, very helpful. I have no complaints except that she is very busy and at some appts. I have had to wait an hour, and at other appts. she has run on schedule, so its not easy to judge how much to spend on the parking when I come in. But my pain is little and I feel she she gives top-notch care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

Dr Barr has been my Dr for over 6 years. She manages my illness great and is very responsive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

extremely helpful, always listens to any and all concerns, I have complete confidence in Dr. Barr and am very thankful she is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035324].votes_count ]]