You may also like

Rate Dr. Gerald Wittenberg

Dr. Gerald Wittenberg's Ratings

As a surgeon OK, BUT OVERPRISED too much, does not explain any details of surgery, or options, staff playing games with price, does not give you to speak to dr. about any discount. For the same surgery, you can find a better price with other surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This Doctor and his staff have provided the highest quality service I've ever had. Doctor removed my wisdom teeth and this experience was very pleasant. Everyone was very supportive, knowledgeable, and I would absolutely recommend Dr. Wittenberg to my family and friends! Many thanks to this team, I am so greatful!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Totally recommend Dr. Wittenberg and his team, you are in the very best hands from the moment you arrive and his speed of work and professionalism will astonish most everyone.
My surgery was over in no time at all and I was so grateful for the wonderful care and attention of the staff who understood my trepidation, thank you so very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Wittenberg gave me the gift of confidence. During my high school years, I was embarrassed about my smile which had a huge negative impact on my life. My orthodontist and Dr. Wittenberg created a treatment plan to correct my crooked teeth and align my jaw. The best part was that I didn't even need fixed braces. Dr. Wittenberg is the only surgeon who will do jaw surgery with invisalign. It was absolutely worth it. Thank you to his amazing staff for the support throughout my treatment. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I came a long way to see Dr Wittenberg and it was seller worth it. Very pleased and excited with my results. Super staff. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

A pleasure to have met these amazing people who quite literally seem to be always smiling when you visit for your appointment. I hated my old face and Turkey neck and I was so pleased with my surgery and the care here. Dr Wittenberg is so sweet and attentive and quite an artist to have made me his canvas. Forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I had a jaw surgery with orthodontics Invisalign. My doctor told me Dr Wittenberg is the only surgeon who has the talent to do it with invisalign. Be was right. I did great and tgevresult is super good. I am crazy happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Great respect for this doctor. He did an amazing job on my surgery and was really easy to talk to. Had double jaw surgery and within one week I was eating a burger. No pain and even though the internet showed lots swelling I had like wisdom teeth. His nurses are so good too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Wittenberg. He ended up charging more for the procedure than what we discussed in the consultation, which I had to pay $150 for. Then, nobody explained to me what was going to happen in the surgery and I woke up with the worst pain of my life because he put some tubes from the outside of my throat to my nose. (I had no idea he was going to do this. Maybe if he had explained it to me before, it would have been different.) After the surgery, I told him that nobody had explained to me what was going to happen in the surgery and he didn't believe me. He said that his assistants definitely had to explain that to me, which they never did. Even a few days before my surgery, I got a phone call from his office to go and pick up some elastics to keep my jaw closed. I was explaining to the receptionist that I couldn't be there by the time that she wanted me to, so she offered to leave the stuff outside of the office. Also they cancelled my appointment last minute because they were going on holidays (that's what the receptionist told me). After you pay someone $9,000 dollars, you definitely don't expect to be treated like that! Anyway, now it has been 2 years since my surgery and I still can't feel half of my chin and lip. I'm very subconscious of myself when I'm eating. I feel like I have food everywhere around my mouth because I can not feel anything. Also he left a long bolt in the bone beside my nose and another one in my chin bone which now I've learned that he uses long bolts when he could use smaller ones.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2610948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I have practiced locally for a long time and know the community. Dr. Wittenberg is considered a superstar. He does so many types of surgery so well that the other Oral surgeons and even plastic surgeons are jealous as you can even see below with some obvious competition comments. I had him do my surgery and not only was my occlusion perfect but he did some other procedures that are somewhat cosmetic at the same time and I am incredibly grateful for the final result. The whole office is great and friendly and I model some of my office after his. There is no other with his talent in this area for sure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607695].votes_count ]]