Dr. James C. Wang

Rate Dr. James C. Wang

Dr. James C. Wang's Ratings

I went to Wang for Planter's in an isolated spot in one foot. He did not take me through the normal course of cures for this common problem, but taped, gave me an exercise and a shot. I was functioning and walking very well and enjoying my daily walks until he made an orthodic. I tried to tell him it was causing horrible pain, but he said to keep wearing it. In short, it caused 3x the problems that weren't there to begin with and then he wanted to do surgery. He told me there was a part added to the orthotics that caused the foot not to be flexible. Now I am left with trying to find a doctor to cure the damage he has caused, a lot of medical bills and I can not walk much at all anymore, let alone my nightly walks. Sadly, my life has changed for the worse.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wang fixed a problem that another surgeon botched. I have been seeing him for 7 years and he has kept me walking. He's a master with treatment avoiding surgery as much as possible, AND the most ethical doctor I have ever known. Thank God for him!

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wang is an amazing person and a great doctor. He recently performed a complicated surgery on both my feet. His staff is excellent and happy to answer questions and he stays in constant touch - checking in via email and phone - and answering any question, big or small. We both expect a positive outcome to the surgery and while I'm glad I waited to find Dr. Wang, I wish I'd found him years ago.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Wang used external fixation after removing arthritis growth and scar tissue from a 20 yr old injury. While not completly recovered, he(and I?) are confident the surgery was successful. He is very knowledgable, easy to talk to and surgery follow up was flawless,calling me daily after surgery. with a slight exception to his receptionist who is sweet, but at times a little forgetful. His foremost concern (besides performing sucessful surgery) was pain control, and since I;m a big fat baby when it comes to pain, he was very thorough, and took into consideration my tolerance to pain meds, as I had been taking them for quite some time after an UNsucessful surgry. I would highly recommend him, hje does indeed look very cute in a bow tie.

Submitted June 7, 2008 | flag

service: instantaneous if you show up on time. Exudes confidence, knowledge and what more can you say then -- cute, about a guy who wears bow-ties. I met Dr. Wang about 2 weeks before I was expected to run my first marathon. He taped my foot to cheat the deficit he diagnosed in my running gait. And then he did it again and again every 3 days to get me to the starting line. I finished. I am finished with marathons too, and only wish a 10th of my exposure to other doctors could be as comforting and about me as Dr. Wang makes me feel when he is treating me. In-grown toe nails aren't fun, but he takes care of them pretty pain-free too. If you want no drama care, call Diane and make an appoint for Dr. Wang. Mike

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wang is a highly skilled surgeon. Every surgeon I had consulted with previously offered little confidence in being able to fix my very complex foot problem. Upon meeting Dr. Wang, his confidence and expertise in foot deformities and problems was very evident. He was incredibly nice and spent a significant amount of time with me to explain in great detail what happened to my foot and how it could be repaired. He answered all my questions which put me at complete ease with proceeding with the necessary surgery I required to give me a functional foot. The surgery went extremely well and I was given superior post-operative care. He gave me a functional foot and for that I am truly grateful. Dr. Wang is an exceptional surgeon who truly cares about his patients and I am thankful for his expertise in being able to correct my very complex foot problem. I would definitely recommend him. He truly is a gem!!!!! His staff is also wonderful and supportive.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag

I have never had a better experience with any doctor! Dr. Wang and his staff were fabulous and I was treated amazingly in office and at the surgury center. I am in process of having a metatarsal lengthened via external fixation and Dr. Wang is ALWAYS available to answer any questions I may have. He is the most knowledgable foot doctor I have ever dealt with. He is making the whole process go so smoothly and has been helpful EVERY step of the way. He is extremely talented at what he does.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2008 | flag

Warning......Dr. JAMES C WANG, performed a bunion surgery on my foot and the result is bigger painful bunion and painful arthritis on big toe's joints that developed after the infection from the surgery. My foot was swallen for two months but he didn't tell me the truth that something is wrong. He got upset when I asked him why my foot is still swallen after 2 months. He kept saying it's OK until the 3rd months, he said the bone grow back and I need another surgery. I can't wear the shoes I used to wear and simple walking causing so much pain at the arthritis joints. I wish I have never met Dr. Wang.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2007 | flag