Rate Dr. James A. Blake

Dr. James A. Blake's Ratings

Dr Blake has been my Cardiologist for almost 5 years. He is extremely knowledgable and caring. I am so very happy that I am under his care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I visited Dr. Blake today for the first time. I am a 32 year old female and I had moderate concern about some pain I was having around the heart area. I had a very easy time making an appointment. Dr. Blake is such an amazingly kind and funny doctor with a great bedside manner. He also spent a very considerable amount of time with me during my first visit and I am completely trusting of his medical advice. His office runs incredibly smoothly. I did not wait in the waiting room more than 10 minutes and once inside, I was taken seamlessly from room to room to complete a number of procedures including a stress test which Dr. Blake also watched while I was doing it. Top notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

My mother was rushed to a local NJ hospital with shortness of breath. She was told by the cardiologist there that she needed immediate surgery. I took her to Dr Blake for a second opinion. He changed my moms medications and she is going strong with results of all vitals and blood work. Thank you Dr Blake for saving my mom from unnecessary surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Wonderful Wonderful doctor. empathetic, knowledible informative. Quiet and warm personality. Very reassuring. Treated my husband and now me. Luckiest thing in the world when my doctor, Dr. Weg, recommended us. Practices at NY Prespyterian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

absolutely wonderful doctor. very rare to find compassion and a brilliant diagnostici. wishing him good health for a long, long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

Dr. Blake is an outstanding doctor who is not only caring and compassionate, but is an excellent diagnostician. When I wasn't sure the type of pain I was having, he was very thorough and explained everything. He was very careful to be sure I was able to understand the tests he was doing and the reasons they were important. I highly recommend Dr. Blake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035445].votes_count ]]