Rate Dr. Donald R. Wright

Dr. Donald R. Wright's Ratings

I love Dr. Wright and have seen him for over 10 years. His expert diagnosis caught a lump in my breast (that ended up benign) and he diagnosed my hyperthyroid condition that was at heart attack level 2 years ago. I am forever grateful to him. He is kind, gentle, has a good sense of humor and is just a great guy. I'm sad that he's retiring but am so grateful and blessed to have had him as my doctor all these years. Dr. Wright is the best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Wright is a wonderful physician. He is easy to talk to and has a great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr Wright has been my doctor for over 5 years now. Every visit has been exactly as the one before. The staff and Dr wright are so polite and knowledgeable, and my appts have never stated more than 5 min after the scheduled time. I have had to deal with health issues that are not easy to face, Dr Wright and Carla have always been so understanding. My phone calls are always returned the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Wright for 30 years. He is an exceptional doctor. He has the knowledge and personality that we would all want in our doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Absolute best doctor. Dr. Wright delivered all 6 of our children. Each pregnancy had its own story, only one of them was without challenges and decisions. Dr. Wright always gave us the perfect answers and gave us the best care. Its been 12 years since our last baby was born, and we have moved away. We will never forget what fun years we spent with him. Leslie Tacosik

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

He is a really good dr. He makes sure you understand everything and, unlike most doctors, he has never acted like he was in a hurry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2011

Love dr. wright! My mom, sisters, and I have seen him for years and love his wisdom and good advise:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Dr Wright is a fabulous doctor. Not only did he deliver all my children, but also did my annual exams & hysterectomy. He is very thorough & will give you as much time as you need during an exam. He makes sure that all questions have been answered before you leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

This is the best doctor I 've ever seen. He cares for the whole family. He gave excellent advice both to me and my husband, which bond our family strong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Wright is simply the best doctor I have ever seen. He is caring and compassionate. He has delivered 3 of our childen and helped us get through a miscarriage. He cares for his patients as if they were his own family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035512].votes_count ]]