Rate Dr. Brian Conway

Dr. Brian Conway's Ratings

Dr Conway can be helpful (on those rare occasions when he pulls his head from where its firmly planted) when hes not treating you like an imbicile or a child. As of today I have dropped him, as I find his approach overbearing, patronizing, or extremely rude at the best of times.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Conway and his team at the VIDC are absolutely amazing. Dr Conway is a very Humble individual in my view, and an extremely caring and dedicated specialist. One thing me and my wife noticed since I have been a patient at the VIDC,is that Dr Conway treats his staff like equals. I could write pages on the my doctor and how amazing he is. I am consider myself to be blessed to place in his knowledgeable and capable hands!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

I switched doctors.....I did not receive my cd4 count for over 1 year. My CD4 was always good prior to that since I live well, eat well, excercize and take vitamins....so I got my medication and was pushed through the system. But my cd4 is vital information. I wanted and needed to know....the Pharmacy told me to make an appointment,,,,I called and NEVER returned my calls. So I went in person to simply make an appointment. The receptionist gave me a DIRTY LOOK and said she was too busy. I asked who is in charge of making appointments...my CD4 is VITAL and CRUCIAL knowledge and an important for my HEALTH...I nearly DIED so I wanted this information. She shrugged me off and would not speak to me. Doctor Conway was right there..he would not even look at me,,,did not even turn around (it was a few days before Christmas) not even a hello let alone my VITAL health information. I'm supposed to get this 4 TIMES A YEAR.I could not even get an appointment...did not know my cd4 for a year!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

I've seen Dr. Conway as my primary care physician for a number of months and find him to be extremely committed to me and other patients. He is very busy, but always makes me feel like he's got my best interests in mind.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Conway, is dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, a man of integrity. I am proud to call him my Doctor, he has always put my health and well being first and foremost. He definitely has been a blessing in my life.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Very friendly and good doctor. Sometimes too busy, but always helpful and compassionate. Great man!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

I think Conway is one of the best, IF not the best HIV specialist. I noticed one person commenting he is condescending. I do NOT find that true at all. I can see how someone MAY perceive that. But he never talks down to the person; ONLY the behaviour. If you are not taking care of your health and NOT leading a good, clean life, he MAY critize your behaviour...but NEVER the person. He does not have "inflated ego" as someone put in their review. I am one of his patients and I take care of myself and my health. He has been nothing but respectful of me. MY FIRST impression was that Dr. Conway treated me like an EQUAL. I have nothing but good things to say about him. I went from my death bed with CD4 count of only 20. Now I have nearly 1000 and I work and nearly paid off my mortgage. I got all my energy back...and hope for the future. If someone is doing drugs, needles and practicing unsafe sex and so on, most people would judge you ... is is NOT an "EGO" thing.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Conway may be one of the Gurus of HIV treatment but suffers from a very large ego. I found him to be condescending and unfriendly. His partner Dr. Alenezi is as knowledgeable and has a much friendlier personality. Try him-he's a very good doctor

Submitted April 25, 2010 | flag

A FANTASIC SPECIALIST HE HAS KNOWLEDGE BEYOND HE IS VERY VERY BUSY BUT HE TAKES HIS TIME FOR ANY CONCERNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IF YOU WANT TO SEE A INTRESTING ARAY OF CLIENTS GO AND VISIT HIS WAITING ROOM TALK ABOUT COLORFUL.I AM VERY GRATEFUL TOO BE ONE OF HIS PATIANTS HE SAVED MY LIFE IF IT WERE NOT FOR HIS EXPERTISE I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

This Doctor is a world class, famous doctor,he know what he is doing at does a good job, all of his research has showen it over the many years.He gives his pt's the most respect and is so intelligent in treating pt's with HIV, Hep C, Hep B, and all other infectious diseases.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag