Rate Dr. Robert Pearlman

Dr. Robert Pearlman's Ratings

I would like to confirm comments of small waiting room - no waits, friendly helpful staff, and same day response to telephone calls. Dr. Pearlman does listen patiently, has a plan for treatment, and explains his treatment. Although, I have only had one visit I do plan to continue my care with Dr. Perlman. I am pleased with my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great Doctor!!!!! He takes his time to listen. The stuff is always friendly as well. Waiting room time is minimal if you have an apointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Just a note to those of us who are in the unfortunate situation of being without health insurance and see the previous rater's comment about Dr. Pearlman being easy to get along with if you're potentially in a situation like mine: He won't even see you if you don't have insurance. I can understand that policy, and don't want it to reflect badly on him, hence my 5-star rating. Just wanted other patients to be aware of it, despite what the previous rater said. Good luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Pearlman is the most friendly, understanding, and patient doctor at BMC! Also, Dr. Pearlman is very considerate and understanding with issues about medications on a budget.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035744].votes_count ]]