You may also like

Rate Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Ratings

Je suis un patient récent du Dr. Sioufi et j'aimerais exprimer mon entière satisfaction à son égard.
J'ai été impressionné par son professionnalisme , son savoir-faire, et ses compétences. Il est à la fine pointe de la technologie et prend bien son temps pour tout expliquer ce qu'il fait. Son soucie pour le bien-être de ses patients est incomparable. Ses recommandations sont conservatrices et il ne vous fera dépenser inutilement.
Si vous rechercher un dentiste présentement, je vous recommande fortement le Dr. Sioufi, un des meilleurs dentistes que j'ai connu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

When you walk into dr Sioufi's office automatically feel a walm welcome and a family atmosphere . The staff is professional and welcoming but also reassuring in regards to any fears that may I may have! They are all accomodating and Dr Sioufi himself is a perfectionist that takes pride in his work and his knowledge of dentistry! He never compromises, hes very explicatory and informative! A sure bet for a great dentist!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Highly knowledgeable, very precise and detail-oriented. Dr. Sioufi puts patients at ease, explains very clearly the procedures that need to be done. As a new patient, he surpassed all my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Sioufi

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Having had a few bad experiences with dentists before, It's such a relief to now be able to count on a dentist as competent, knowledgeable and thorough as Dr. Sioufi. He's the designated dentist for our whole family and we recommend him to everyone in search of a good dentist in Montreal. He takes the time to answer all our questions (and we have many!), which is hugely appreciated. The staff is also very competent and courteous. You can tell they are people who work well together. They definitely make the trips to the dentist less painful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I've been a patient for over 10 years and have only positive things to say. Dr Siouffi is excellent, as are his staff. I have had considerable work done, from root canals to implants and wouldn't go anywhere else. I am always very confident in the level of care I will receive and the success of the outcome. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2713365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Excellent dentist! Knowledgable, caring, punctual and to the point. A true professional! He identifies problems and solves them in the most efficient way. He is my dentist for more than 10 years now and I have no intention of changing. Even my 6 year old daughter loves going to his office. Recommended without any reservation.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2707191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Dr. Wagdi Sioufi and his team are a true find for me and my wife. His deep sense of caring is obvious in his interactions with you. Him and his staff are highly skilled, very competent and knowledgeable but most importantly they create an atmosphere in their office that is welcoming and respectful of their patients unique needs. That is very important for patients that might experience some anxieties about having dental treatments. Thank you Dr. SIOUFI!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2696605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Was in Montreal on business and was in need of emergency care. A friend recommended me Dr. Sioufi and said he was the best. Not only did I get his assistance immediately, he and his staff were also following up with me consistently to see how I was doing. My problem was taken care of and they went above and beyond to do so. I am moving to Montreal next year and I am so glad I found a great dentist to take care of me my family.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2657508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr Sioufi is the best doctor I don't have words to describe how best he is. He knows his work very well,he took his time to listen to me and examine my problems.he is patient,friendly and professional. I had a critical issue. I had a critical issue with my gums and teeth bones.i m pleased to give the credit to dr Sioufi. He did such a great work and it's a big difference as I would say from night to day. My gums are curing and I feel much better with my teeth than before.i m confident that whatever he recommends me it is best for me. Great job and thank's a lot for such a great work. You are a best,and a perfect dentist .Youzel I guess I spelled correct your name If not plz forgive me. Your presence during my surgery makes me comfortable.thank's for good care.i really appreciate your work. I strongly recommend Dr Sioufi to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2604734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Best dentist I have had in my life. I'm brazilian and already had several challenging dentist in the past, but Dr. Sioufi always impresses me with his professionalism and care for his patients. You won't regreat to see him.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2594867].votes_count ]]