Rate Dr. Wagdi Sioufi

Dr. Wagdi Sioufi's Ratings

Dr. Sioufi is a great dentist! I first saw him because I had severe pain in a molar. He quickly diagnosed it and gave me the news - I had a cracked tooth and needed a root canal. When he diagnosed it, he took his time to explain the procedure in detail, and answered my many questions. After my appointment I e-mailed him with some more questions, and he responded the same evening!

During the actual procedure, he was outstanding. He could see I was a bit nervous, and help keep my mind at ease by talking to me during the procedure and letting me know what was going on. He did a great job - it's been almost a year since the procedure and my crown and root canal have held up perfectly.

I've since gone back for routine exams and cleanings, and every time I have a first-rate experience. Dr. Sioufi's hygienists and office staff are great - he has made the effort to surround himself with a solid team of people who take pride in their work. Everyone I have interacted with is very professional while still maintaining a friendly, relaxed environment. If there was such a place as a spa for your teeth, it'd probably be his office!

Others have touched on this, but I have found Dr. Sioufi to be conservative in recommending major dental work. For me, that's absolutely the correct approach, and one that is getting harder to find these days. Over a year ago he found some 'problem spots' (I can't remember the exact term, but they were holes that weren't big enough to be painful cavities), but he said to wait and see since they might not develop into cavities. They haven't yet, and I've been spared the trouble and expense of filling them.

I highly recommended his practice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I have now been a patient of Dr. Sioufi's for more than ten years, and I can say that I have never been disappointed with my treatments or interventions (sometimes quite complicated). Not only is Dr. Sioufi a perfectionist, who knows exactly what he is doing, who is up to date with new procedures, but he is also very conservative and will try to preserve your teeth when, in my former experience, some dentists are pushing for easy solutions. He is also gentle and aware of your personal problems (small mouth like mine), thinking up ways that might be less hurtful.
Added to this expertise, I have to mention the atmosphere of a doctor's office where employees seem to be happy, and as a result stay in their job (nothing more annoying than new receptionists or assistants ever so often, and who have no clue about your personal needs or don't care). This is most probably due to Dr. Sioufi's amiable personality, (he, simply put, is a great guy!), and it translates in an atmosphere of detente which certainly helps the patient to be less stressed when installed in that chair!!
In conclusion, I will add that I rarely comment on purchases and so on, never rate doctors either, but this time, after two weeks of gruelling and intense interventions, I feel that the praise is overdue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

J'ai eu recours aux services de M.Sioufi pour une dent brisée en urgence un samedi soir alors que les 3 dentisterie les plus près de chez moi ne pouvaient me prendre pas même en urgence. Il m'a suffit d'un coup de téléphone à M.Sioufi pour régler mon problème. Lui et son équipe ont tout pris en charge d'une façon exceptionnellement remarquable à un tel point que j'en ai fait mon dentiste! M.Sioufi m'avait été référé et à mon tour je vous assure que c'est le meilleur choix que vous pouvez faire!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Sioufi has been our only dentist since adulthood. My experiences as a child left me cringing and fearful of dentists. Dr. Sioufi has mitigated this fear by taking extra time to ensure that I am not in pain or uncomfortable during the visits. For example, I have a very hard time opening my mouth wide and for an extended period. He works with his staff to lodge a 'block' so that my jaw is supported while the work is being done and adds a 'dam' so that only the tooth being worked on is exposed, leaving the rest of my mouth protected from the debris. Also, he verifies constantly with us to ensure we are not feeling pain and adjusts his method until he is sure we are no longer in pain. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and what to expect. Over the years he has corrected all the dental work that had been previously done during my childhood. Lastly, there are few professionals I have met in my life that take so much pride of their work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

My grandmother in California had some issues with her dental implants, she went to a few dentists in California and nobody was able to help her, they actually made the situation worse. She was unable to eat and started to lose weight. She had to blend everything and eat out of a straw. Dr. Sioufi was recommended and after a few lengthy conversations we decided to fly my grandmother to Montreal. We drove to Dr. Sioufi office straight from the airport and he resolved the problem in 45 minutes. Within the hour she was biting into a delicious Montreal bagel, first piece of bread she's had in a month she said. We can't thank Dr. Sioufi and his wonderful staff enough, it's nice to know that there are medical professionals that care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Sioufi for over 15 years. Previously,I had a terrible experience with a dentist,who solely believed in crowns & not ongoing dental maintenance.I was desperately seeking an ethical dentist,who would do his utmost in providing the best dental care. Thanks to my ENT,he recommended Dr.Sioufi,who is known to build special rapports with his patients.For e.g.,he understands my constant fear of needles by always comforting me. Prior to any dental procedure,his patience is clearly demonstrated by his thorough explanations on the necessary steps.Dr.Sioufi's work is impeccable & up to date on the latest dental techniques.At 55,he supported my decision of getting invisalign braces.He was always positive & encouraging throughout the entire duration.Dr.Sioufi & his staff make follow up calls with patients after surgery.He is always available to answer any of my questions/concerns. Dr.Sioufi,without a doubt,meets my high standards from dental services to patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr Sioufi is by far the best dentist I have ever had. He loves what he does and it shows in his work. He has fixed 5 cavities that were done incorrectly and kept causing me pain, he has also done one root canal with absolutely no pain at all. He is a perfectionist & does phenomenal work. I am terrified of needles & pain from drilling but with Dr. Sioufi its not even an issue, I have never felt a thing. He and his staff are always happy, smiling & helpful. I can honestly say I enjoy going to the dentist! I recently went for a crown & he was great. I hope he never retires!!!! he is truly awesome. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

I feel blessed that I discovered Dr Sioufi and his staff. I had terrible inflammation from two improperly extracted teeth with parts left in the bone, severe gum disease, and phobia from dentists; I had had gum disease for years... Dr Sioufi took my case very seriously and managed to calm me down. He performed a perfect surgery that healed without pain and any complications, his hygienist performed root planning and all other procedures, and after three months under their care I have a healthy mouth with healthy gums, something that I couldn't achieve for years going to other dentists. I am not afraid of dentists anymore! The staff is great, very polite, very professional, they make you feel comfortable and respected. I highly recommend them!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035826].votes_count ]]