Rate Dr. Farrel Buchinsky

Dr. Farrel Buchinsky's Ratings

I rarely write reviews, but I can't let this group go unrecognized.My son,7 months old,presented to Dr. Buchinsky very sick, 103 fever, puss and blood coming out of his ears after having tubes placed the month prior. Prior to, he had treated at Children's Hospital, but could not be seen (per protocol) until the Dr. that did his ears came back from vacation. Dr. Buchinsky's staff made time to see my son the same day I called.They truly make you feel like you are their only patient.The staff treats your child as if they were their own. Dr. Buchinsky is highly knowledgeable and has outstanding bedside manner. You never feel like he is rushing to the next appointment, and makes himself available at all times. He saw my son every 2 days, and although we ended up back in surgery, he exhausted every option before that. I can not say enough good things about this group, my only regret-I did not see them sooner! This is the way medical care should always be.I am so thankful to have found them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123903].votes_count ]]