You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul John Hayner

Dr. Paul John Hayner's Ratings

Very condescending . Unconcerned about my needs . Slow to turn in paper work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Top drawer care! Health maintenance is primary with this excellent doctor. His knowledge of his art is outstanding. As a RN and a patient, I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We appreciate your kind words and are happy that your were satisfied with your care. That is our only goal.

Submitted April 13, 2015

If Dr. Hayner asks you a question during an physical exam do not answer it or you will be billed for an additional office visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We make every effort to take excellent care of our patients. We pride ourselves on accurate compliance with insurance so that patient care is never compromised.

Submitted April 13, 2015

I had not been to a doctor in several years but had some health concerns. Dr. Hayner and his staff were rude, condescending and completely uncaring. He made me feel like I was wasting his valuable time. He did not offer me any options to discover the root cause of my issues. In fact, he made me feel as if he thought I was making up my issues. He is the worst example of a doctor. I would not recommend him at all. His assistant Alysa is even more condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Haynor was responsible for letting me know I needed bypass surgery. No obvious symptoms, but he became suspicious and ordered a routine test that led to another, and finally a (successful) quintuple bypass surgery. Great follow-up care. Very conscientious and up to date with technology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We appreciate the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives and are ecstatic for your good outcome.

Submitted April 13, 2015

I really don't like going to doctors but I did think Dr. Hayner was great. He knew just by looking at my throat that I had something wrong with my thyroid. I'm still in the process of treatment and I'm very happy with Dr. Hayner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We are glad that you were satisfied with your care and appreciate the opportunity to be your physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

The best doctor by far I have ever seen. He reviews all of your records and is very knowledgeable in his field. The staff are friendly and prompt, and there's a Blood Lab on the other side of the office! HIGHLY recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

Astoria is lucky to have a doctor as kind and considerate at Dr. Hayner. He is smart and up on all new technologies and medications. I did not get any kind of condescension from him, he does listen well and helps cure the problem. Thanks Dr. Hayner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

PJ Hayner is one of the brightest physicians we have in Astoria. He is an intent listener and always explains the reasoning behind his diagnosis and treatment recommendations. He is polite and courteous. At the same time he is professional and business-like which may put off some people who are looking for a "huggy healer". I don't care about that stuff. I want just the qualities I have described. I like a doctor who is straightforward whose judgment I can trust. For me, he is A-1 top shelf.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035933].votes_count ]]