You may also like

Rate Dr. Lee K. Gold

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Ratings

Best podiatrist and would highly recommend Dr Gold. He is very concerned about all aspects of your health. Great Staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Went to Dr. Gold last week for some replacement arches that he gave a few years back. They inform me that they ran out of this particular arch and that he has to bring them from his other office. No big deal. Make another appt. show up and they "still have not come in". Really? "We were going to call you, but..." But what. One week later they still have not brought them to the Brighton office nor called me at least for a status. What a joke.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2778490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

November last year playing basketball I tore my achiles tendon. Went to my regular doctor who sent me to Dr Gold. Thought I would never play basketball again butr last night I played THE BEST GAME! I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Gold removed a Morton's Neuroma last year and now my two toes are moving into each other. He thought nothing of it and did not warn me of this and had to go and have PT but it was too late the damage was done. Do not go to this Dr. he is NOT A MD!I have to have it fixed by an MD. My foot looks terrible. He has only 4 years of Medical training so watch your feet. I would not have this corrected by him. If I could sue him I would but cannot afford it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Gold performed a surgery on my LH ankle and I have not had any issues with it in over a year. In addition, his team and staff have been very helpful with last minute appointment changes. One item I like is that you can get a 7:30 am appointment so you do not have to take much time off from work. Very knowledgeable and takes his time discussing what is going on and what needs to be done. He does not leave the room until you no longer have a question. I have recommended him to multiple people.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Gold has performed ankle surgery to remove a Ganglion cyst & tumor (one on top of the other), as well as I have seen him multiple times for other issues and he is one of the most friendly, knowledgeable, professional doctors I have ever had in my life and the below negative remarks blow me away! Please do not let them deter you from Dr. Gold's expertise! I HIGHLY recommend him for all your podiatry needs!!! I do see him at the Troy clinic once a week that he frequents, so have never had personal interaction with his office staff in Brighton, but have spoken with them numerous times on the phone and they are just as courteous, friendly, and helpful as Dr. Gold is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Neutral about teh doctor as my wife couldn't get in to see him - thanks to staff incompetence. My wife went into the office for a 3:30 visit. She was clear about the time that she was supposed to be there. The staff got the time wrong and refused to do anything to accommodate the mix up other than to schedule an appointment during the time that we are supposed to be on vacation. Two week wait and this happens. Not exactly certain that we would go back with this level of staff incompetence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

I was there on time and filled out the paperwork which took some time as I was a new patient. Shortly after that I had x rays taken and met with Dr. Lee Gold who I liked immediately due to his friendliness. I should mention that the assistants greeted me as warmly as he did. After looking at the x rays he shared with me that I did not need surgery which made me feel great as I feared surgery. He gave me a shot in my heel and a prescription. I will go and see him again when I need his help. I will strongly encourage family and friends to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2439326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

After having a horrible experience with another podiatrist last week, I called Dr. Gold's office. He was able to see me the same day. Both Dr. Gold and his staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I very highly recommend this office for your foot care. I'm going back next week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I saw Dr Gold in the Livonia office today for the first time....he was kind, patient and gentle on the toes ! ! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036431].votes_count ]]