Rate Dr. Lee K. Gold

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Ratings

Dr. Gold performed a surgery on my LH ankle and I have not had any issues with it in over a year. In addition, his team and staff have been very helpful with last minute appointment changes. One item I like is that you can get a 7:30 am appointment so you do not have to take much time off from work. Very knowledgeable and takes his time discussing what is going on and what needs to be done. He does not leave the room until you no longer have a question. I have recommended him to multiple people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Gold has performed ankle surgery to remove a Ganglion cyst & tumor (one on top of the other), as well as I have seen him multiple times for other issues and he is one of the most friendly, knowledgeable, professional doctors I have ever had in my life and the below negative remarks blow me away! Please do not let them deter you from Dr. Gold's expertise! I HIGHLY recommend him for all your podiatry needs!!! I do see him at the Troy clinic once a week that he frequents, so have never had personal interaction with his office staff in Brighton, but have spoken with them numerous times on the phone and they are just as courteous, friendly, and helpful as Dr. Gold is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Neutral about teh doctor as my wife couldn't get in to see him - thanks to staff incompetence. My wife went into the office for a 3:30 visit. She was clear about the time that she was supposed to be there. The staff got the time wrong and refused to do anything to accommodate the mix up other than to schedule an appointment during the time that we are supposed to be on vacation. Two week wait and this happens. Not exactly certain that we would go back with this level of staff incompetence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

I was there on time and filled out the paperwork which took some time as I was a new patient. Shortly after that I had x rays taken and met with Dr. Lee Gold who I liked immediately due to his friendliness. I should mention that the assistants greeted me as warmly as he did. After looking at the x rays he shared with me that I did not need surgery which made me feel great as I feared surgery. He gave me a shot in my heel and a prescription. I will go and see him again when I need his help. I will strongly encourage family and friends to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

After having a horrible experience with another podiatrist last week, I called Dr. Gold's office. He was able to see me the same day. Both Dr. Gold and his staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I very highly recommend this office for your foot care. I'm going back next week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I saw Dr Gold in the Livonia office today for the first time....he was kind, patient and gentle on the toes ! ! !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. Diagnosed my problem and treated immediately.I require steroid shots in my foot, and I have to admit, he does them with minimal discomfort. Will even see me emergently if I do not have an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Charges were not explained clearly. The charges were excessive for the services rendered. office staff, especially the office manager was rude and unhelpful. Would never recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I came for a second opinion because my insurance required it. All he did was bad mouth my podiatrist I thought it was very unprofessional. I would never go to him for anything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Amazing doctor. He performed bunion surgery on both feet and did an awesome job. Great bedside manner. Appointment always on time and very patient with questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1036425].votes_count ]]