Rate Dr. Lee K. Gold

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Ratings

Neutral about teh doctor as my wife couldn't get in to see him - thanks to staff incompetence. My wife went into the office for a 3:30 visit. She was clear about the time that she was supposed to be there. The staff got the time wrong and refused to do anything to accommodate the mix up other than to schedule an appointment during the time that we are supposed to be on vacation. Two week wait and this happens. Not exactly certain that we would go back with this level of staff incompetence.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

I was there on time and filled out the paperwork which took some time as I was a new patient. Shortly after that I had x rays taken and met with Dr. Lee Gold who I liked immediately due to his friendliness. I should mention that the assistants greeted me as warmly as he did. After looking at the x rays he shared with me that I did not need surgery which made me feel great as I feared surgery. He gave me a shot in my heel and a prescription. I will go and see him again when I need his help. I will strongly encourage family and friends to see him.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

After having a horrible experience with another podiatrist last week, I called Dr. Gold's office. He was able to see me the same day. Both Dr. Gold and his staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I very highly recommend this office for your foot care. I'm going back next week.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr Gold in the Livonia office today for the first time....he was kind, patient and gentle on the toes ! ! !

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

He is an excellent doctor. Diagnosed my problem and treated immediately.I require steroid shots in my foot, and I have to admit, he does them with minimal discomfort. Will even see me emergently if I do not have an appointment.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Charges were not explained clearly. The charges were excessive for the services rendered. office staff, especially the office manager was rude and unhelpful. Would never recommend this practice.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

I came for a second opinion because my insurance required it. All he did was bad mouth my podiatrist I thought it was very unprofessional. I would never go to him for anything

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor. He performed bunion surgery on both feet and did an awesome job. Great bedside manner. Appointment always on time and very patient with questions

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lee Gold is bar far the most amazing doctor I've ever experienced. Had bunion surgery and a second toe shortening and walking on it with a boot on day 3. My foot looks amazing. very minimal pain and get my other foot done in two weeks. Totally recommend him to all my friends. Thank you, Dr. Gold................................................................................................000...........................

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

I just had a total foot Reconstruction this is my forth surgery Dr Gold did my second and I have been in pain ever since! Had 2 different doctor try and fix what he did to my foot! Praying this is my last!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag