Rate Dr. Charles J. Kent

Dr. Charles J. Kent's Ratings

I will have to have 1 possibly 2 corrective surgeries to correct what Dr Charles Kent did incorrectly to my eyes. He released me when I wasn't even healed. I then went to a 2nd plastic surgeon who stated that what Dr Kent did was done "very badly" & he would do what he could to correct the multiple errors. I have to wait until the swelling & scar tissue heals before the next surgeries which will be approximately 7 months from the first surgery..In the mean time I have the irritation of the eyelashes growing downward, sensitivity, one eye appears much droopier than the other,in fact my eyes looks very different from each other. Neither eye is the same shape, they look like they belong to two different people now. There is so much more that could be said but it is hard to describe each detail. I hope no one else ever has to go thru what I have had to go thru with Dr Charles Kent of Pittsburgh, PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Waited over an hour. The staff was super nice but the doctor was short with me and acted aloof. He didn't even tell me the diagnoses - I had to ask him for it. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123953].votes_count ]]