Dr. Charles J. Kent

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 1.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Charles J. Kent has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2392532
03/08/12 3 2 1 1 I will have to have 1 possibly 2 corrective surgeries to correct what Dr Charles Kent did incorrectly to my eyes. He released me when I wasn't even healed. I then went to a 2nd plastic surgeon who stated that what Dr Kent did was done "very badly" & he would do what he could to correct the multiple errors. I have to wait until the swelling & scar tissue heals before the next surgeries which will be approximately 7 months from the first surgery..In the mean time I have the irritation of the eyelashes growing downward, sensitivity, one eye appears much droopier than the other,in fact my eyes looks very different from each other. Neither eye is the same shape, they look like they belong to two different people now. There is so much more that could be said but it is hard to describe each detail. I hope no one else ever has to go thru what I have had to go thru with Dr Charles Kent of Pittsburgh, PA.
Insurance: UPMC
Respond
RID: 1681027
09/01/12 4 1 2 3 Waited over an hour. The staff was super nice but the doctor was short with me and acted aloof. He didn't even tell me the diagnoses - I had to ask him for it. Would not recommend.
Insurance: Anthem