Rate Dr. John A. Charley

Dr. John A. Charley's Ratings

Firstly, my wife had a tumor behind the retina back in '03. He literally saved her eyesight. Then in '09, I contracted M.A.L.T. lymphoma which was initially misdiagnosed @ Bascom-Palmer. Dr. Charley advised/insisted that I go to Wills Eye for another opinion. My eyesight/life was saved. He is a phenominal diagnostician, a great careful researcher and has great follow-up.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Charley treated me as if I was the only one in his office. He takes time, explains and listens carefully as to what his patients has to say. I would recommend Dr. Charley to everyone. His staff is efficient and friendly. Never have to call the office, they always call you. I appreciate Dr. Charley and his fellow office workers

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Charley is very knowledgeable and helpful! His staff is great too. I go there every couple of years to check my eyesight and pituitary tumor. The staff always remembers me, even mentioning the last story I told them. Dr. Charley makes good recommendations and always checks back.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag