Dr. Fuad Abuabara

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Fuad Abuabara has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5656379
16/07/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Abuabara is extremely professional and very polite. He has removed several moles for me and hardly left any scars. I totally trust him to take care of my skin. I have been seeing him for almost 20 years and don't mind waiting for an appointment until he has availability.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 5427722
26/04/14 4 1 1 1 He is a rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional physician. While on-call, it took the operator over an hour and a half to reach him and by the time he called me back, he actually hung up on me! He is not someone I would recommend to a friend, relative or family member.  Respond
RID: 5168710

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3  Respond

28/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Mountain View" to "Sunnyvale"
RID: 2517873
01/01/13 5 4 5 5 I have gone to see Dr Abuabara for many years now. The reason I really like him because he is very thorough in how he checks my moles through my entire body.
Insurance: United Healthcare