Dr. Donald J. Pratt

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 13/03/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Donald J. Pratt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 5318775
30/03/14 1 5 5 5 Dr. Pratt himself was excellent. He seemed caring and listened to my concerns. His nurse?/assistant was terrible! I was treated in a condescending, combative manner and felt "blown off" by this person. I could not even get to Dr. Pratt for follow-up questions. They were fielded in a very unprofessional manner by this staff person staff. For that matter I give his staff a 1 (-1 if I could). I'm purposely not mentioning this individual's name and it was just this one person, but she did not represent Dr. Pratt in the manner in which he as a physician should be. Like I mentioned above, he was great!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

13/03/14 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 2898733
06/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pratt has been my primary doctor for at least 20 years. Words can't express how much I respect him. But I am moving out of state and plan my yearly vacations around coming back to CA for my annual with Dr. Pratt. That says it all!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1247129
09/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pratt is the ABSOLUTE BEST. We've been seeing him for as long as he's been in this practice (about 25 years I think) and he has NEVER failed to be just great about everything. Extremely knowledgeable, caring, will take as much time as you need with you, call-backs are almost always astonishingly quick, referrals to other doctors are outstanding. I think he'd make house calls if he could. :o)
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1228168
13/08/10 5 5 5 5 apointment on time. Good listener. Very realistic about treatments and options
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1031780
11/11/09 5 5 5 5 A truly caring, knowledgeable & outstanding doctor. He is always there for you, tireless in his treatment & never too busy to help his patients. His staff is superb too. I have been blessed to have him as my primary doctor for 11 years.
RID: 934265
11/07/09 5 5 5 5 He is very kind, smart, cares about how you are doing. You don't feel like a number waiting in line. He asks a lot of questions to make sure you are doing well and makes sure you understand everything he tells you. The best doctor anyone could ask for
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 774907
28/01/09 5 5 5 5 Extremely knowledgable, honest, direct and thorough; great follow through; humble.
RID: 595797
22/05/08 5 5 5 5 my family and now my daughter's family use Dr Pratt for over 15 years. he is smart, responsive and really cares about his patients. the staff in his office and at Mission Hospital think he walks on water when he's not caring for his patient or his family. absolutely, the best!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 593360
19/05/08 5 5 5 5 ONE OF THE BEST, TAKES THE TIME, WONDERFUL FOLLOW UP, HE REALLY SEEMS TO CARE. ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN NEEDED.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 399108
07/09/07 5 3 5 5 Great doctor, really cares about the patient; even takes the time to call on weekends if office visit was towards the end of the week and reason for visit required follow-up