Rate Dr. A. Ashrafi

Dr. A. Ashrafi's Ratings

Dr. Ashrafi removed a tumerous cancer (lobectomy) and told me I would be home within a week. I was at home in 3 days and am still recovering but doing well. He explained in detail about the operation which he stated had an excellent success rate. This Doctor is good and like other patients before me, would trust my life with this man. We need more professionals like Dr. Ashrafi in this day where so many people affected by cancer and other age related diseases. Thank you for extending my life Doctor. David MacKenzie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Ashrafi is the best,his bedside manner is great,also his medical knowledge. I would highly recommend him to anyone.I had lung cancer & he removed the cancer at the same time lifting my spirits & making me feel good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Great bed-side manner, very down to earth. Makes an effort to get to know his patients. Excellent thoracic surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Fantastic surgeon, would highly recommend him. Took great care of our friend, and his follow up was very thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

my comments are deeper...which means I know him since his residency and I have talked to doctors and stuff that had worked with him. All say the same thing. Professional, hard worker, passionate, knowlegeable and supportive. If life takes you to him you are in good hand ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

Dr. Ashrafi literally saved my son's life almost five years ago he was only 20. Dr. Ashrafi is not only professional, but he has the skills that make him an exceptional doctor. You are blessed to have him as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Wonderful Doctor...took his time to make sure I understood everything...This area is going to lose a Great Surgeon......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2008

I have never had any doctor look after me like this man. From start to finish of the problem (Achalasia)I have the deepest respect for this man and his work. His knowledge of his work and keeping that work up to date showed in everything he did to me and the advise he has given me since the operation. As previously stated in other ratings I can honestly say "I would trust this man with my life". Very proud of the man and his work and the St. Catharines General where he works out of - can't say enough about the care I got at this hospital either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

This Doctor actually takes the time to explain your medical problem to you in great DETAIL. He took out my lung cancer using the new technique ( using cameras ). I had NO problems after surgery and went home in 3 days. I trust him with my life. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2007

I met with this Doctor accompanying a family member that had been diagnosed with cancer.She was sent to him to have the cancer removed. He was caring,compassionate and knowledgeable. He also gave her excellent care while in hospital.I would not hesitate to say he is the Best and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037265].votes_count ]]