Dr. Steven Solomon

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Solomon

Dr. Steven Solomon's Ratings

Long Distance Dental Care…..

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Solomon for nearly 19 years. During that time, he and his dental team, have performed a large variety of dental treatments and procedures…all of which were done with care, attention to detail and high professionalism. Always, prior to any major dental work being performed, he takes the time to carefully explain my best course of treatment options, which is very important to me. His staff are always cheerful and are ready to help you in anyway they can.

Now back to my long distance dental care…..Going on three years ago, my job took me to Vancouver, BC. Normally, one would luckily find, be recommended a good local dentist and carry on. But finding a great dentist to replace Dr. Solomon would be very difficult task indeed. The analogy comes to mind of finding a great car mechanic for your cherished ride…once you’ve found him or her, you’re not likely to ever change. In my case, the same held true for Dr. Solomon. This guy really cares! My god, how many patients would fly 2500 miles, one-way, to visit their dentist 3 or 4 times a year!!

While I can’t help you find a great mechanic for your car, you’ll be in great hands with Dr. Solomon. So, if you want to keep your pearly whites in the best shape possible, make an appointment! You won’t be disappointed and your teeth will thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I would give six stars if I could . Dr Solomon is a wonderful dentist and a nice person
The staff are very helpful and exceptionally organized .
Great location too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

My favorite dentist . My family and I have seen Dr Solomon for many years. Not only is he pain free but the office does seem to really try to make the visit as seamless as possible .
I would recommend the office to anyone. The hygienists are exceptionally good and the front desk seems quite organized.
Dr Solomon also has a great sense of humour which makes the visits quite entertaining

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have a great experience each time I go. A very positive atmosphere with nice people
I have seen Dr Solomon for years . I cannot imagine going elsewhere
The location is perfect and the hours are convenient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

nice staff and a very convenient location I would recommend the office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Solomon is a very good dentist .
Recently after years of fear and holding back on smiling (due to particularly discolored teeth) i listened to my wife and went to see Dr Solomon
I have to say he was patient caring and very organized. I was presented with a few treatment options . (interestingly the first one was to leave it alone as it was a cosmetic not functional concern) I decided in the end to go with porcellain veneers on my 4 front teeth .
The treatment was painless and the cost was actually below my estimate (just a little but still i was impressed)
I cannot imagine any better treatment being provided. I am considering doing some more veneers later but i have to say the 4 I had really look great
The hygienist I saw was also very good and the banter between Dr solomon and his staff is quite entertaining

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

The nicest dentist with the best staff
just love the guy
I have to say you will never find a dentist more committed to his practice and his patients
I was referred to Dr Steve Solomon by my brother who was actually one of his first patients
since then our entire clan see him He has a great sense of humour too. If you live around oakville I would highly recommend Dr Solomon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Both my husband and I did NOT enjoy our experience with Dr Solomon and I have to say that I was shocked(!!!) when reading the positive reviews below. All the positive reviews sound and look the same! I really question whether his staff members have written all the positive ones themselves!! He did everything so rushed (the needle he gave me on the roof of my mouth hurt so much and he kept leaving the room and coming back in over and over) and then my filling fell out the next day! He seemed only concerned with what would be covered by my insurance(???). We will never go back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

The office is very good . particularly if you prefer to have the dentist bill your insurance company directly. this is the first office I have been to that actually tries to help you to understand what is covered and what is not covered. I was very impressed at how the front desk was able to let me know everything including exactly how much I would be billed for each procedure.
A very classy office and a caring dentist with great staff . this is the best office I have ever been to and has my strongest recommendation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

simply amazing . gentle, gives the best freezing .
I have never felt a thing. if you want a gentle dentist Dr Solomon is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782008].votes_count ]]