Rate Dr. Leigh Grant

Dr. Leigh Grant's Ratings

Dr. Grant is the absolute BEST family physician. I have been with her for close to 20 years and she feels like part of the family. We moved about 45 min away and I still insist on bringing my two young children to see her, I can't imagine them seeing anyone else. She is so kind, caring, considerate, educated, informed and reassuring. She's absolutely the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I miss Dr Grant. She was my doctor from my early twenties until late thirties. She is very sympathetic, never rushed. Always listens. Not quick to prescribe meds if you don't need them but will offer sounds advice. Quick to send you for tests if you do need them. Remembers details from your history and has even made phone calls to follow up when one of my children were very sick etc. Honest and caring. We've moved to another city now and I'm telling you-it's been impossible to find any doctor like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Dr. Grant is a caring and compassionate doctor. She listens to you and makes the experience always worth the time. The staff are very helpful and will make every effort to fit you in to her schedule if the need is great. If she is not available, there is another doctor you can see. When she moved her office much further away, there is no way I would not have followed. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Grant as their GP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Grant has been our family doctor for over 10 years and she is absolutely amazing. Very caring and helpful and willing to get to the route of any problem. She refers to specialists when necessary and is always full of valuable information. Her office staff are another story. Secretary has no phone manners whatsoever and comes across very rude on the phone, not only to me but I have heard her speak to other people....not sure why she is working there. The nurse there could be friendlier as well. Not the happiest office staff and it makes it difficult to deal with at times. The visit there would be more pleasant if other office people were working there. If Dr. Grant was not so amazing, I would leave so I would not have to deal with the front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr Grant is amazing. I recently moved to BC from Ontario and I have to say that the care and follow up from Dr Grant is pretty amazing! During the transition of moving she followed up and arranged for the necessary referrals! A great doctor with outstanding people skills topped up with an incredible passion for her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Fantastic doctor! Really takes the time to get to know each patient personally, and responds to all of your concerns with knowledge and kindness. So friendly and warm - makes going to the doctor's a positive experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

I love Dr. Grant. She is caring and willing to spend the time with you no matter what the issue. Very thorough and very proactive about all health issues. She is very down-to-earth and you really feel like you have both a friend and a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

Dr. Grant is great at remember details about my life, making it really easy to connect with her. She's very thorough and responds really well to questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Grant is absolutely the best doctor I've ever been to and I feel fortunate she is my GP. Her office is busy and crammed and staff seems sometimes harried and unfriendly. But she is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Grant is an intelligent and caring person who covers all bases and refers out when necessary. Theirs is a busy clinic and sometimes the secretaries are not as friendly as they should be however, Dr. Grant is worth the wait. I have been seeing her for quite a number of years now and will never change my doctor to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1037934].votes_count ]]