Dr. Donald J. Fowkes

Rate Dr. Donald J. Fowkes

Dr. Donald J. Fowkes's Ratings

Spoke to the receptionist, was pleasant until I mentioned I was suffering some ailments possibly due to an abscessed tooth. I did review his status online with my dental plan. It states he IS taking new patients. The receptionist became very stern and proceeded to inform me he IS NOT taking new patients. I wasn't even allowed or asked any questions related to my condition or my dental situation. I guess if you have a REAL emergency or issue you may want to look elsewhere. Call was placed around 7:55 AM 05/21/2014

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fowkes is kind, considerate, very personable yet very professional. He does for the patient exactly what he would want done for himself or his family members. He saves me money when he can, postpones what can wait & does what needs doing right away. His staff is very sweet. I've never waited more than 10 minutes. He's great with doing what is painless & is very patient with someone like me who stresses out easily. I love him, wish all dds were like him! It may take awhile to get an appointment but he's worth the wait & the drive I make to see him. When he had to be out Dr. Dodd took care of me just as well.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

im 52 he is the best dentist i have seen!!!! painless,compassionate,great value,i had 12 teeth damage in an auto accident, he replaced my smile,looking like a movie star now!! thank you and all your staff.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fowkes is very approachable and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain why certain procedures are necessary, and asks for feedback. My previous dentist was terrible, and it's such a relief to find a replacement like Fowkes.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fowkes and his staff are the best and most professional dentist office I have ever been to. I highly reccomend them to anyone.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag