Rate Dr. George M. Rajacich

Dr. George M. Rajacich's Ratings

Coming from a horrible experience with Dr. Brad Elkins, I’d have to say that it was refreshing to deal with a civilized gentleman, such as Dr. Rajacich. Dr. Rajacich is very respectful, does not raise his voice in frustration (as did Dr. Elkins), and keeps trying different things in an attempt to resolve stubborn problems. I do agree with the previous poster, however, that the wait time is often extreme and even ridiculous at times. There were some appointments where I’d literally spend half a day at his center and most of that was just waiting.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

i have to wait 2 1/2 hours and he rushed threw the appointment. He spent 5 minutes with me that I didnt get to ask him everything I wanted to know!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rajacich is a very good doctor who really knows his field. He is kind and always a gentleman.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

This doctor is very knowledgeable, caring and communicative. His frequent tardiness is probably due to the fact that he will answer all questions and concerns completely, regardless of how long it takes. I highly recommend him, but I advise you clear your schedule on the day you see him, or come early in the day before he gets behind. Worth the wait.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag