Rate Dr. Boris Libster

Dr. Boris Libster's Ratings

Dr. Libster is awesome! He takes his time to explain everything needed and answers all questions. He laughs and is very enjoyable to visit with. (He kids that his name is spelled Lobster with an "i") Many Docs get stuck after years of practice. Dr. Libster researched a new procedure, called a Doc in NY that had experience with it, got clearance from the hospital and everything went perfect. This was after suffering many months with other Docs that just prescribed the usual treatments. If you want to use a Doc that actually cares about his patients, then Dr. Libster is your Doc for sure.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Boris is a good doctor but never prompt. And never returns calls. Now his staff is so nasty, rude and the should work for the zoo. So they don't have to talk to patient's. They remind me of GORILLAZ'S

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

The best Dr. I have found as of yet in South Jersey. He takes the time to listen and is very kind and his best side manor is the best. He is really worth the wait. I feel like someone cares and actually listens and addresses my issues. He never rushes you and is a real human being that cares.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Boris is a polite, professional and competent physician for always dealing with the south end of a north bound horse. He listens well, takes detailed notes and read back what he dictated to me which would go in my chart. Wow! This guy really give a hoot.I lasped appx eight years between a minor matter and time for the first colonoscopy - and he read back details from my last office like it was just eight weeks ago. His staff is great, confidential and know how to put a nervous patient at ease. I'd give him and his staff SIX out of FIVE STARS!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Libster IS the best. He had an intern in once and was not his usual self, putting on airs and trying to impress her. I swept that experience under the carpet because he is such an amazing doc.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Libster is the absolute best. If you have to wait a little longer than your actual appt time, you will find it was well worth it. He takes the time to answer all your questions & meet all your needs. You will not feel rushed by him. He is so caring & knowledgable. He has shown such compassion to me & my family over the years. He is a brilliant doctor!!! 5 stars aren't enough!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Libster is so wonderful. A listener and great diagnostician. You have to shake your head though about some of the staff behaviors.A shame his ways do not wear off on them.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag