Rate Dr. Bridget M. Silva

Dr. Bridget M. Silva's Ratings

Most of the time the front desk is polite. But if the doctor is not around, they are unorganized,and rude. My reasons for seeing the doctor are usually answered by, I can send you to another doctor, or I go home with unanswered questions, and frustrated.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

The office is not on time. I had to wait an hour. They also do not have days where they are open later. You must take time off to see the doctor. Knowledgeable doctor though.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Silva's and have never experienced anything but courtesy and competence in the Doctor and her staff.

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

Everybody was quite nice to me. However, they did not file my insurance for the lab work (they forgot, I guess...). The waiting time is good comparing to some other doctors I've been to. For certain problems of mine Dr. Silva had to refer me to another doctor.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag

Was extremely thorough and had a keen sense regarding symptoms and treatment.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2008 | flag

Absolutely horrible practice. Rude, incompetant utterly disorganized. Botches routine tests and does not notify patients with results without constant reminding. AVOID

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag