Rate Dr. John J. Gohmann

Dr. John J. Gohmann's Ratings

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Gohmann for over a year. We both love him. We were referred to him by a friend and in turn - we have referred our friends to him. He is a wonderful Dr. and human being! We trust and respect him very highly!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr Gohnmann was great. I started seeing him in 1990. My kids loved him. I called him Dr G and he made me feel like he wanted me to live . He took his time each visit, not just medical but asking about me, my husband, my kids and later my grandchildren. There are no words to express my gratitude I feel toward him. Thank you Dr G. Sincerely. Ruby Aileen Petrey Coleman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

A great doctor.He is knowledgeable,compassionate and honest.I have trusted him with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

My brother Carl Wayne Smith is dealing with brain cancer and such, he would not have any other doctor!!! I wish we had just got to him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr.Gohmann, please call me "John," has kept me alive for the past 14 years;with advanced prostate cancer (clinical stage T3c, DNA Ploidy=Anaeuploid). When I was first diagnosed, I asked him "how long do I have?" He said 5 yrars; I said I was going for 10. Now he says that is part of the reason I made it far. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

What a wonderful, caring, smart man!! My mother was a patient of his for years. Staff is great. Very respectful and positive. Trust 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor. Very caring about his patients and also with family members. His has a wonderful staff, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

Wonderful, loving, caring and kind. All doctors should be like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038324].votes_count ]]