Rate Dr. Lisa N. Alaish

Dr. Lisa N. Alaish's Ratings

She's very helpful and empathetic. She takes time to listen and doesn't rush you so sometimes she runs late, but it's worth the wait. The staff is very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Alaish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dirty waiting room. water bottle in waiting room had MOLD around top of unit. Exam rooms were very very dirty !! first visit gave me a shot in my heal 3 min.s .second visit gave shot again. 3min.s third visit talked about exercising my foot and stretching it. sold me insoles for $40.00 gave me a night splint and said insurance would pay for it. wish she would have told me i could get it on line for under $30.00 gave me a shot and some pills. 15 min.s you would think what she did on the third visit should have been done on the first! got a bill from Fla. bracing centers for $150.00 called to see why. they said that cigna paid. and that was my co.pay and it cost $465.00 FOR A NIGHT SPLINT what B.S.you can Buy the same one at amazon .com for $23.56 and its better than the one they ripped me off for. fourth visit got shot. told me to go to physical therapy to get custom insoles@ $400 a pair. told at this point i had to go 8 times. have since found a new DOCTOR !!!! BEWARE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

She's awesome! Made me feel totally relaxed. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and answered all my questions thoroughly. She wasn't at all judgmental (like some doctors are). She didn't state the obvious "you need to lose weight" speech that doctors always give. She was thorough in her evaluation and so pleasant. The building itself looks kind of old/rundown, but trust me- she's worth it. I was at the Curry Ford location. I'm SO glad I went to her :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Great doctor. Nice personality; explains condition and treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Dr. Alaish and her staff are exceptional in knowledge, professionalism, and kindness. As one other person stated, the entire building could stand a thorough cleaning. However, this has nothing to do with the staff and doctor's credentials. I've had several operations and have not once had a problem with infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

Great Doctor, Great Staff!!! Doctor takes care of your pain! Highly Recommend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

DR. Alaish and her staff are wonderful. She did surgery on my foot and saw me for follow up extensively and never had to pay any further copay. Would recommend and have to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

Dr. Alaish did my surgery on my foot may of 09 she is very knowledgeable and helpful and will do what is needed to correct the problem. I believe it was a good surgery done expertly I completely satisfied with the service the insurance ahandling of it is a different story

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2010

Had surgery on heel. Problems developed - not of the Doctors making. She was very helpful in getting the problems resolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

VERY FILTHY OFFICE & EXAMINATION ROOMS!! THERE WERE DUST BALLS ALL OVER, EQUIPMENT OLD, RUSTY, GRIMEY....VERY UNHEALTHY FILTHY PLACE! I REMAINED GOING DUE TO DOCTOR IS VERY SWEET...BIG MISTAKE...AM STILL FEELING PAIN AFTER OPERATION ON FOOT AFTER 4 YEARS. VERY HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038641].votes_count ]]