Rate Dr. Craig Z. Hall

Dr. Craig Z. Hall's Ratings

His staff is very friendly. Unfortunately, I did not feel comfortable enough for him to help me through my pregnancy. He's very nice and friendly, but it seems like he doesn't want to help you. At one appointment, he spent only a minute or two with me and that was it. I ended up switching to a different clinic.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I had my baby a couple months ago and Dr. Hall and his staff were great.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I felt he did not want to spend time with me at my appointment most of his answers were ya, ok. And the whole 7 minutes he spent with me he was chewing gum loudly.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. halls for 14 years. Over the years his personality has gone down hill, he never seems to have enough time or Patience for his patients. Dr. Hall delivered two of my children and with my second child I felt very rushed and pressured into having pit. The last straw was when I got pregnant with my third child and had complications which resulted in my miscarriage. That was a very traumatic experience for me and the way he handled it made me feel like I was just another problem or pay check. He had no compassion, no empathy, nothing. I also didn't like that he sends you across the street for the ultrasounds and then talks to you over the phone regarding your results, very very very unprofessional. I will never go back to him again and do not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I used doctor hall for both of my children's births. My first child was born when i was 16 years old and he made me feel secure and less stressed as being pregnant at 16 is a very scary thing. his team and himself were beyond helpful and even when i called at 2 am about tiny questions they were always willing to answer my questions and help. and with my son he was just as helpful and professional.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

This man was born to deliver Babies. Basically a Godsend. Very caring takes time to explain any questions you might have. He's been my OBGYN for 18 years. Delivered 2 of my 4 kids. Even gave me his home and cell number to call in case of an emergency. While awaiting very important test results (which he received late in the evening) He still took the time to call and give me the good news within an hour of receiving them at 9pm. I now have a healthy 8 year old..There's no other doctor I trust more. He also delivered both of my grand children. He has a great way of dealing with young and nervous mothers. Calms them right down. I have been to other OBGYN's (while he was on vacation) And NONE OF THEM COMPARE.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

After going with my wife to appointments while expecting are first child I was impressed with Dr. Hall. He seemed friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. After the first couple of visits he became rude and arrogante. After the baby was born my wife had an infection where she had her c section. My wife called his after hours pager and got no response from Dr. Hall for 1 1/2days. She finally called the office and talked to a nurse there. The more you get to know Dr. Hall the more you see what an uncaring person he is. If you question him on things he says or want to know more he turns into a different person. Very sorry we ever went to see Dr. Hall in the first place. We are currently going to another OBGYN this time around.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

I went to Doctor Hall for my 1st baby. In the beginning he seemed ok even though I had heard some negative things about him. After a while I started to feel like I was just another paycheck to him. Every single concern I had he brushed off, and some were serious concerns to other doctors, I think he is bored with regular deliveries and he should only perform surgeries. My Water broke in his office and they told me it wasn't my water, as a huge puddle of water was under me. It was my 1st pregnancy and looking back I'm not a doctor and I even knew it was my water that broke. I eventually went to the hospital on my own and thank goodness my baby girl is fine but what they did was unacceptable. He is not the right doctor for you if you want your doctor really involved at all in your pregnancy and delivery. The sad thing about it is I loved their staff and thought they are great for my yearly exams but I would never go back if I got pregnant again!!

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

I am very pleased with Dr Hall, his PA -Stacy and all of their staff. I are very knowledgeable and if they do not know the answer, they will research it and let you know. Everyone is extremely caring and polite. It is wonderful to go into an office that makes you feel at home and knows your name and goes above and beyond for you. Dr Hall has delivered all of my children and has done all my gynecological surgeries. He has helped me tremendously. I have been to other OBGYN's in town and they do not compare to Dr Hall, Stacy or their staff. I sincerely hope he NEVER retires or moves. I cannot see myself going to any other Dr. Not only has Dr Hall helped me with my female problems, but several other medical issues. He has given me wonderful advice and has never steered me wrong. It may not be the answers I've wanted to hear, but it's been the right and honest answers. His PA, Stacy, is amazing. She knows her stuff! I like that she is knowledgeable when it comes to nutrition! Amazing office!

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Thank you to Life Spring Women's Clinic for being such an amazing office! The office girls, nurses, PA- Stacy, and Dr. Hall are just wonderful. It's nice to go into an office where they know your name and you feel important to them. They always go the extra mile to help me and answer my questions. THANK YOU!!

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag