You may also like

Rate Dr. Craig Z. Hall

Dr. Craig Z. Hall's Ratings

Dr. Hall has for one saved my life. Literally I was bleeding to death. He worked with getting me on insurance and getting the surgery to get my cyst out. He then worked with me for over two years to become pregnant after my pcos diagnosis and issues with infertility. He has always tried his best to make it work for me. Dr.Hall is quiet, he doesn't chit chat much but I believe if you have a problem he will answer. If you really think something is wrong then emphasize, and push the issue. As women I think we have high social expectations and he is just a man, a man that does a good job and cares but isn't going to kiss butt and hold hands. I am thankful for him and his staff and look forward to having my baby soon with his help. Remember if you feel like your questions arnt answered speak up! Let him know you need more, he isn't a mind reader.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

He's awful. Uncaring and no bedside manner. I had my water break at 16 weeks and I called him and he told there was nothing he could do and hung up. I went to the ER and they confirmed my water broke abd said Dr. Hall was actually at the hospital. What a jerk!! He never told me to come in. So they wheeled me back to see him and he said "well you're going to miscarry on your since we aren't allowed to induce it anymore. If you haven't miscarried by Monday come in the office". never did miscarry so I went in and the nurse checked my babies heart beat which was strong. He never even came in to talk to me. Just sent us away. I found a new doctor he took me in and said" if this baby is still there we still have hope" no the odds were not in my favor but he never shot me down like hall did. I now have a beautiful baby girl no thanks to Dr hall and his old fashion inconsiderate unfaithful creepy attitude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Poor bedside manner. He acts rushed and bothered. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

His staff is very friendly. Unfortunately, I did not feel comfortable enough for him to help me through my pregnancy. He's very nice and friendly, but it seems like he doesn't want to help you. At one appointment, he spent only a minute or two with me and that was it. I ended up switching to a different clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I had my baby a couple months ago and Dr. Hall and his staff were great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I felt he did not want to spend time with me at my appointment most of his answers were ya, ok. And the whole 7 minutes he spent with me he was chewing gum loudly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. halls for 14 years. Over the years his personality has gone down hill, he never seems to have enough time or Patience for his patients. Dr. Hall delivered two of my children and with my second child I felt very rushed and pressured into having pit. The last straw was when I got pregnant with my third child and had complications which resulted in my miscarriage. That was a very traumatic experience for me and the way he handled it made me feel like I was just another problem or pay check. He had no compassion, no empathy, nothing. I also didn't like that he sends you across the street for the ultrasounds and then talks to you over the phone regarding your results, very very very unprofessional. I will never go back to him again and do not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I used doctor hall for both of my children's births. My first child was born when i was 16 years old and he made me feel secure and less stressed as being pregnant at 16 is a very scary thing. his team and himself were beyond helpful and even when i called at 2 am about tiny questions they were always willing to answer my questions and help. and with my son he was just as helpful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

This man was born to deliver Babies. Basically a Godsend. Very caring takes time to explain any questions you might have. He's been my OBGYN for 18 years. Delivered 2 of my 4 kids. Even gave me his home and cell number to call in case of an emergency. While awaiting very important test results (which he received late in the evening) He still took the time to call and give me the good news within an hour of receiving them at 9pm. I now have a healthy 8 year old..There's no other doctor I trust more. He also delivered both of my grand children. He has a great way of dealing with young and nervous mothers. Calms them right down. I have been to other OBGYN's (while he was on vacation) And NONE OF THEM COMPARE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

After going with my wife to appointments while expecting are first child I was impressed with Dr. Hall. He seemed friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. After the first couple of visits he became rude and arrogante. After the baby was born my wife had an infection where she had her c section. My wife called his after hours pager and got no response from Dr. Hall for 1 1/2days. She finally called the office and talked to a nurse there. The more you get to know Dr. Hall the more you see what an uncaring person he is. If you question him on things he says or want to know more he turns into a different person. Very sorry we ever went to see Dr. Hall in the first place. We are currently going to another OBGYN this time around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038656].votes_count ]]