Dr. Richerito Manera

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Richerito Manera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 833233
17/03/09 5 4 5 5 WONDERFUL doctor and staff. Dr Manera is a miracle worker. My son was 3 and diagnosed with ALL by him. Never any issues and I would reccommend him to anyone! Wonderful with children and very a very caring gentle man!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 682122
10/09/08 5 5 5 5 Loved him ...he's the best. He is a joy..fun to be around and knows his stuff. Dr. Manera is straight forward. I was so scared for my daughter when we first came to him but being around him and his knowledge you know he puts each child first and does everything he needs to do to cure them. I love him and will never forget this man.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 376339
31/07/07 5 5 5 5 Excellent bedside manner. He is in pediatric oncology and I have never in my life seen such a fine example of how a doctor should be.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield