Rate Dr. Mallary Eisner

Dr. Mallary Eisner's Ratings

I've seen Dr. Mallary for years. She is an amazing optometrist. She is fantastic with my boys too. She always makes them feel comfortable and relaxed. I would highly recommend Dr. Mallary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I was wrongly diagnosed by Dr Mallary Eisner. She gave me wrong prescription....I was given 2 prescription within less then a month time. I even wrote her a letter but no one responded me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I had such trouble finding an Eye doctor that would listen to my unique eye issues and get me eye glasses that I could actually see through without spending twice the amount of money. Doctor Mallary has a calming personality and takes the time to listen to your needs as well as give you advice without seeming offhanded like I've found other doctors. She has a great selection of frames to choose from at Decent prices. I really recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

The staff were nice, but were unwilling to reschedule my appointment for two weeks after Dr. Mallary went 40 minutes late with another appointment and I had to leave. I decided to stay and during the appointment she seemed in a rush to get me out of the office, so I'm going to get a second prescription elsewhere to compare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Gave me overdue sample contact lenses and not even the ones I asked for? these samples are free to optometrists if you pay $80 for a visit I expect something in return especially when you ask for it. an eye exam should not be 30 minutes long (i only figured this out when i switched doctors) basically could have just gone to walmart to get the same exam done cheaper. in this day in age i think that optometrists should be differentiating themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

I had Lasik done and opted to go to Dr. Mallory for my follow-up recovery appointments. She always made me feel welcome and took the time to explain the health and progress of my recovering eyes. When it became clear my eyes were dryer than usual, she scheduled in another appointment free of charge to ensure they were getting better. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Eisner! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

dedicated to solving my very difficult contacts issue, extremely patient and accommodating

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Mallary Eisner is the best optometrist I have seen. She did for me in one hour what 2 others could not accomplish in 2 months! A very knowledgable and thorough doctor and she really makes sure your concerns are heard. I left her office with well fitting and comfortable contacts that were very clear and a prescription for relief for my allergy eyes which went undiagnosed by the 2 others I'd seen previously. I would highly recommend Dr. Mallary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Dr. Mallary is the best optometrist I have ever had. Her office is clean, proffessional and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

My only regret is not finding out about Dr. Mallary sooner! She is a fantastic optometrist. Very helpful, super knowledgeable and really, really nice. It's wonderful to go to a doctor who not only wants to help you, but also get to know you a little bit more. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Mallary - she's wonderful, and her downtown location can't be beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1038936].votes_count ]]