Rate Dr. Kush K. Patel

Dr. Kush K. Patel's Ratings

Dr. Patel is by far the best doctor, I have ever been too. He truly cares about his patients and does everything he can for his patients. Dr. Patel is the only doctor that has truly made a difference in my health and my on going fight with autoimmune disease. Thanks, Dr. P, you are the best!!!!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Not a very nice doctor, had lots of problems, glad I switched.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Worst office staff I have ever spoken with. Very rude in person and on the phones. Dr. Kush Patel himself is amazing. He is worth going to. You just need to deal with the rude woman at the front desk and when you call.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Office staff is wonderful. They make it such a comfortable environment. Dr. Patel is great. Very thorough, spends the extra time to explain things. Makes you feel cared for. Excellent bedside manner. Would recommend to all!

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Patel for 5 years. He is ALWAYS available either by phone or email. He will promptly get back with you. Informative and friendly. Hardly any wait and great staff. Personal care with every visit. Love him.

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

This Dr. was recommended to me by a friend of mine who is also a physician and SHE goes to him. He was sincere, caring, smart, and worked with me on fees, as I have no insurance. He and his sweet staff were a blessing to me. I've never in 50 years been to a more knowledgable, caring and sincere Dr. I would trust him with my life, and do.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

NEVER have to wait more than 5 minutes. Most knowlegeable and caring dr I've ever met.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

wonderful doctor, got me in right at appointment time, was very thorough, knowledgable, and friendly. I would highly recommend

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

I couldn't believe that doctor and staff started within minutes of appointment time - phenomenal. Dr P is EXTREMELY caring and thorough. He also handled it well when I told him I was smarter than he was - mostly because his father is an engineer too. I was mostly seeing how he'd handle it. He's VERY intellegent and thinks things through by collecting all data. BEST doctor in Florida or at least of the ones (10-12) I've tried and rejected.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Patel is awesome! He's very friendly and easy to talk to, and you can ask him anything. I have never sat in the waiting room for more than 10 minutes for an appointment, and his staff is very friendly and helpful, both in person and on the phone. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag