Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does this doctor take medicare patients?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 1151880
18/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rice has been my personal physican since 1979. During this time (30 years) he has provided me with exceptional medical care. In a couple of instances, he quickly took care of situations which might have been life-threatening. Dr. Rice is a true professional who consistently exceeds what would be expected of a comparable physican. As well as being a reliable doctor of the first order, he is a friend who always tells the truth and keeps me informed of every minut detail concerning my health. I feel completely safe in the hands of Dr. Rice and would entrust my immediate family and friends to his care. He is up-to-date on all new medical developments in his field and readily utilizes them if he feels they are appropriate. I find it difficult to sufficiently praise Dr. Rice for the exceptional and effective medical service which he has provided me over 30 years. His manner is one of a true professional first as well as a supportive, loyal friend. Dr. Rice's staff, especially Pat, are great!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 538551
14/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rice makes me feel better after I see him. Never fails.I have greatest confidence in his judgement and the feeling that he will not over or under treat me. He is just right.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 360979
07/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice is a friendly concerned knowledgable physician who takes time to know his patients, and makes you feel welcomed. He works with his patients if they want to try alternative methods, such as diet and exercise. He does not push his patients, and is conservative in his treatment recommendations, but is pleasantly stern if need be, if the patient is not helping him to help themselves. You will not be dissapointed, he is truly one of the finest physicians, and he has been mine for 18 years. TP of Pebble Beach,CA.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 10976
21/08/05 5 5 5 Dr. Rice is very concerned for the wellbeig of his patients. He is always pleasant and not rushed and treats each patient with dignity and respect. He allows time to answer questions, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking fine medical attention from a physician.  Respond