Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice

Rate Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice

Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice's Ratings

Dr. Rice has been my personal physican since 1979. During this time (30 years) he has provided me with exceptional medical care. In a couple of instances, he quickly took care of situations which might have been life-threatening. Dr. Rice is a true professional who consistently exceeds what would be expected of a comparable physican. As well as being a reliable doctor of the first order, he is a friend who always tells the truth and keeps me informed of every minut detail concerning my health. I feel completely safe in the hands of Dr. Rice and would entrust my immediate family and friends to his care. He is up-to-date on all new medical developments in his field and readily utilizes them if he feels they are appropriate. I find it difficult to sufficiently praise Dr. Rice for the exceptional and effective medical service which he has provided me over 30 years. His manner is one of a true professional first as well as a supportive, loyal friend. Dr. Rice's staff, especially Pat, are great!

Submitted April 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rice makes me feel better after I see him. Never fails.I have greatest confidence in his judgement and the feeling that he will not over or under treat me. He is just right.

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice is a friendly concerned knowledgable physician who takes time to know his patients, and makes you feel welcomed. He works with his patients if they want to try alternative methods, such as diet and exercise. He does not push his patients, and is conservative in his treatment recommendations, but is pleasantly stern if need be, if the patient is not helping him to help themselves. You will not be dissapointed, he is truly one of the finest physicians, and he has been mine for 18 years. TP of Pebble Beach,CA.

Submitted July 7, 2007 | flag

Dr. Rice is very concerned for the wellbeig of his patients. He is always pleasant and not rushed and treats each patient with dignity and respect. He allows time to answer questions, and I would recommend him to anyone seeking fine medical attention from a physician.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2005 | flag