Rate Dr. Umur M. Atabek

Dr. Umur M. Atabek's Ratings

Exceptional physician. The nurses at Cooper go to him, and you should too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Best Dr ever!! Saved my life 2x. Dr Atabek will always be my hero. Feel secure with your life in this remarkable man's hands. Thank God for Dr Atabek. Thank you, Judy Ruehle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

I went to see three doctors before deciding on Dr. Atabak for my hernia surgery. He was caring, compassionate and listened to my wants and needs in regards to my surgery. I am just two days post op but the incision seems small and loks good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2011

Fantastic surgeon! Talented, caring, I would never let any other surgeon touch me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Atabek is one of the best doctor's for pancreatits and breast procedures. Dr. Atabek is the best in his field! He explains any proceder in depth. All I can say is Dr. Atakek sasved my life. I would travel the world to see him if he left New. Jersey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040081].votes_count ]]