You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

From the time I called for my consult appointment to my last post-op appointment, I felt that I was genuinely and individually cared for by the entire nursing staff and of course, Dr. Cruise. This meant a great deal to me since, at the time, my decision to have my surgery was so personal and private. My surgery was extensive, in that I had a breast reduction and lift with augmentation. Although my body had some difficulty with healing directly after the surgery, I truly felt that I was in very ‘good hands’ with Dr. Cruise and his staff. Each time I left an appointment I felt sincerely cared for, assured and optimistic about my outcome. The communication both in Dr. Cruise’s office as well as at home via phone or text was very personalized. This was important to me and very meaningful.
I am so glad that I made the decision to move forward and do something positive for myself that had been a long time coming. I am very thankful that I was referred to Dr. Cruise. One of the most wonderful things in life is to connect with people. I am so thankful to have connected with Dr. Cruise and his nursing staff, a fine group of people. I have always had an admiration for the field of plastic surgery; I now hold an even greater esteem to the field. I most especially hold a very high regard for Dr. Cruise as a skilled surgeon and artist. With my experience, I am reminded that art is a process, that of which I now have a new and considerable amount respect for.
Sincerely, Kelly 44

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I can't recommend Dr. Cruise enough. I came half way around the globe (from the middle east) to do two operations with him: tummy tuck and gynecomastia a year later. I get emails and calls from his staff on a regular basis, even a year later, just checking up if everything is ok. And I really love the results.

What I love the most, is that he starts off with the risks and sets the expectations before anything else. As he cares more about the well being of his patients rather than just convincing some to come in and make money.

I honestly cant recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I honestly cant recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My son started to develop breast at about age 10/11. By the time he was 12, they were very obvious to everyone. His self-esteem was suffering and he was being teased at school. My son begged me to do something. As a mother, this was torture.

After a lot of research, I found Dr. Joseph Cruise. His website is very impressive and he seemed to be the only surgeon in the area with experience in gynecomastia in a young patient. When we met Dr. Cruise I felt very comfortable with his skill and experience. His staff is very professional and caring and they never make you feel rushed.

My son had surgery three months ago at age 13 to remove his breasts. The results are amazing! The scars are still present but he looks completely normal in a shirt. His self-esteem has greatly improved and he is finally standing with his shoulders back. We are so thankful to have crossed paths with Dr. Cruise and his staff and would highly recommend them to anyone with gynecomastia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

3 weeks post op for me after tummy tuck and lipo..dr. cruise is amazing in every way...a real artist. Cristin was great getting me prepared for my big day...but my savior has been jessica she has taken such good care of me..I ask a lot of questions and they are always answered with caring answers...honestly from the moment I step in dr. Cruises office whoever greets me is sweet as can be asking how I'm feeling and what they can get me...the nurse at the surgery center were awesome ad well...they have made this very scary Surgery so much more comfortable for me...anyone in search of a True artist please at least have your consult with him...you will be as happy as I am...he has changed my life.....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I can without a doubt tell you that Dr. Cruise and his work as a leading plastic surgeon in Orange County is nothing but the best. His staff is very caring and are available to answer any questions and concerns that you may have.His front desk staff are not pushy and have been nothing but professional, I have trusted Dr. Cruise to perform a revision rhinoplasty and tattoo removal. I wish that I knew of Dr. Cruise 10 years ago, I trust this surgeon. As a patient of Dr. Cruise I had to let you know that you will receive the best care and treatment. Trust me as a patient that is being treated with a revision rhinoplasty you will receive nothing but the best. I am the self-portrait of Dr. Cruise and he has given me the confidence to feel great about myself and body image. Thank you Jessica and Dr. Cruise for all your hard work and dedication. M. Rez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I had a breast lift and reduction with Dr. Cruise 4 weeks ago and I'm amazed at how natural and youthful the results look. About 7 months ago I had a circumferential tummy tuck and was very pleased with the results, including an almost non-existent scar that is not noticeable and a very nice looking bellybutton, so I chose Dr. Cruise to do my breast surgery as well. Along with the surgery, I had a fat transfer to my face and I have received many complements from my friends and family of how much younger I look! The recovery period was very short with little pain and swelling. His expertise and knowledge of body contouring is amazing. He truly knows what he is doing and I believe he is one of the best plastic surgeons in Orange County. His staff is very insightful and answered all my questions. I'm so much happier with my life and I would highly recommend Dr. Cruise to anyone looking for a natural and pleasing result!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

No one can come close to the amazing work Dr. Cruise does. I had a breast augmentation (silicone implants) in June of 2013 and can't rave enough about how happy I am. Dr. Cruise gave me the sense of comfort, luxury, surgical knowledge, and professionalism I wanted. He treated me like I had been a patient of his for years, after our first 5 minutes together. His consultation process is very detailed and he makes it a point to answer every question, calm every worry, and understands all of your personal wishes for surgery. I knew exactly what I wanted (look, feel, cleavage, sizing...) and Dr. Cruise executed it all without even the slightest hesitation. Not once did I feel pressured by him or staff to "go bigger" or change my expectations for my results. I especially loved how often he would see me for my follow ups! He was a part of my breast augmentation at every single step after, not just the surgery itself. I love Dr. Cruise and his entire staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Had fat transfer to my face with Dr. Cruise. I wasn't that familiar with Fat Transfer before meeting Dr. Cruise, but after he gave me a thorough explanation along w/ patients I could contact about their experience, I was excited about having it done. I had the procedure under local anesthesia in the office. I was scared I would be a total chicken, but it was easier than I expected. It took awhile for my swelling to go down, but I was told it was from having the fat put into so many areas in my face. After finally healing, I was so happy with my results. It made such a huge difference. I no longer looked gaunt and sunken in. It definitely gave me a more youthful look without needing invasive surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cruise to anyone considering plastic surgery in Southern California. He is meticulous and his staff is professional and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I believe Dr. Cruise is the best!! I have had a couple of consultations but felt the most relaxed with Dr. Cruise. He gives a very natural look and this is very important for me (I did not want anyone to know, I had work done). I wanted to look like I had been on a restful cruise or vacation and I do!! Thank you Dr. Cruise, and if anyone asks me, go see Dr. Cruise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040296].votes_count ]]