Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

Dr. Cruise and his staff were absolutely amazing. I had a wonderful experience and received excellent results with my breast augmentation. I couldn't have dreamed of a better plastic surgeon or experience than the one I experienced with Dr. Cruise and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I am a 28 year old male that has suffered with gynecomastia since i was a child, it has affected me in so many ways to include my confidence. A couple months ago i did a detailed search on the best gyno surgeons, Dr. Cruise was one of the best. The day of my first appointment i was greeted by a helpful warm staff, they made me feel at home. Dr.Cruise is just as nice and helpful and will only tell you what will benefit you the most. I decided to make Dr. Cruise my surgeon. The day of the procedure again the staff was very warm and made me feel comfortable i didnt want to leave lol. Six months later i am healed the area where the incensions were made are disappearing more and more as the days go by. I have no scarring and no scar tissue. I am very very happy with my progress and healing i am able to take my shirt off in public because my chest looks normal and people cant tell that i've had surgery. The price may seem a bit much, but trust me it is WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Without question Dr Cruise is an extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy surgeon. I was probably one of the most reluctant patients he's ever come across. After 2 consultations and an extremely long list of questions, he and his staff were able to present an honest and methodical approach to helping me get the results I was looking for. The procedures I had done were the Neck Midline Plication and Chin Implant and the results blew even my highest expectations completely out of the water. His business presentation, sincere bedside manner and extremely nice staff really made it a no brainer when choosing the right surgeon. Shockingly, the recovery time was quick and painless. In fact I didn't even need Tylenol for the pain. This is undeniably due to Dr Cruise's delicate and artistic abilities that make him in my opinion, one of the top surgeons in the country. Don't take my word for it; just schedule the appointment and your search for the perfect surgeon will end immediately!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cruise. I had saline breast augmentation. Its been almost three months post surgery and I couldnt be any happier with the results. The staff was very helpful throughout the process. Dr. Cruise gave me what I had asked him for, and that was that I wanted my breast to look very proportionate to my body size (I am petite). The breast look very natural and feel very soft. The healing process was very fast and there was minimal pain. Not to mention that there is almost no scar. I love the results and I will definetely be returning to Dr. Cruise for a rhinoplasty. Im sure he will do an amazing job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Anyone contemplating having their gynecomastia removed, I urge you to go for it. The procedure was very easy (for the patient). I experienced next to no discomfort during or after the surgery. I never even took 1 vicodin. What made the procedure even easier was Dr. Cruise and his staff. From my first consultation to my last check up, everyone at Cruise plastic surgery has been extremely helpful and kind. They eased any and all concerns I had before the operation, and answered all questions I have had since the operation. I have no complaints about my experience with Dr. Cruise. I would recommend anyone suffering from gynecomastia to have a consultation with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

BREAST LIFT WITH IMPLANTS PERFECT RESULTS I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Cruise. I went into my surgery with expectations of improvement rather than perfection and what I got was near-perfection. It has only been 3 months since my surgery and my scars are already barely noticeable (they are said to fade maximally by 1 year post-op so I still have 9 months of fading!). My breasts look perky, natural, and exactly as I had always wished they looked before undergoing surgery. Dr. Cruise clearly listened carefully to my specifications because the results are exactly what I wanted. Dr. Cruise has staffed his office with incredibly capable, kind, and knowledgeable nurses and staff. The entire experience here was comfortable, supportive, and friendly and most importantly my results are fantastic. He even gives you his cell number (and answers!) for any immediate post-op questions so you feel very supported at the most vulnerable post surgery time point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

First off, Dr. Cruise's staff is amazing! They are very professional and knowledgeable, a great complement to Dr. Cruise's tremendous ability as a plastic surgeon. I had gynecomastia surgery on 6/14/12, and the results are absolutely amazing! Dr. Cruise is simply an artist. I had quite a large volume of breast tissue, excess skin, and VERY enlarged areolas. Dr. Cruise removed the breast tissue and reduced the size of my areolas. But more importantly, he performed a "donut lift," essentially tightening up the surrounding skin, such that the chest isn’t saggy. This is very important! I really can’t put into words how great his work is, it is simply amazing. My chest is now flat and there is absolutely no indication of a corrective procedure at all. Dr. Cruise is worried more about the success of your surgery than you are, and his work will show it, I promise you this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Cruise and his staff were beyond helpful from the start. I had a breast augmentation revision and I am two months post op and I could not be any more happier with the results. The great part is that Dr Cruise is willing to see me whenever I have any questions and if I call in, the staff is always willing to help. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cruise to my friends and family and I would

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Both my teen son and I have had procedures performed by Dr. Cruise. We are both very happy with the results and definitely recommend him to others. He and his whole staff are true professionals with the utmost regard for their patients. They are highly skilled and we felt well cared for at all times. Dr. Cruise combines his artistry with knowledge which are both crucial to a good outcome when it comes to plastic surgery. He and his staff are compassionate and warm. Do yourself a favor and go see them if you are considering having some work done. I believe you will be in the best of hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Cr Cruise performed a mini-lift/fat transfer and I could not be happier with his work. I would highly recommend Dr Cruise and his staff. I would not hesitate to use him for other procedures or to refer Cruise Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040284].votes_count ]]