Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

I was so nervous about getting a breast augmentation but have wanted one for years. I was a very small A before and I searched for the perfect surgeon for a year. Dr. Cruise explained how his technique was unique in that he puts the implants underneath two muscles which prevents lateral movement later on. It also gives you great cleavage. :) It didn't hurt like I thought it would. I didn't really experience pain, just some normal tightness the week after. It's been 4 months now and I couldn't be more ecstatic about the way I look now. I requested specifically that I didn't want my breasts to look unnatural so he came up with the perfect size and look for me. They really look natural and fit my body perfectly. I read a negative review below and I believe that this person probably didn't wait at least a month to watch the natural drop after the surgery to see what they will eventually look like. I am SO happy I went with Dr. Cruise for this. I was the most nervous person and he joked with me and me feel at ease even day of surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

BEST OF THE BEST! I HAD an extreme case of GYNECOMASTIA. My Experience with Dr. Cruise and his staff was and continues to be 5 star EXCELLENT.I had let him know I was very concerned of scaring and he worked so METICULOUS as if I was FAMILY.I would not normally take the time to write a review but I feel since this is an absolute life changing surgery it is important for any future patients to know EXACTLY what to expect. You can expect the DOCTOR to be completely honest with you and your body type. In conjunction with your age and skin elasticity your results will vary. I am a 48 year old male that for some reason put on a lot of FAT in my chest and it was embarrassing to the point that I needed to do something about it. Dr Cruise was the THIRD Doctor that I had consulted with and I am so happy that I did. His explanation of the procedure got me confident that I had found the right doctor. My results are above my expectations and his STAFF is knowledgeable and guided me step by step.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Joseph Cruise is a NIGHTMARE. Despite extensive communication, confirmation and reassurance, my breast augmentation turned out exactly how I DIDN'T want it to look AND he was rude about it after! I look and feel horrible. Beware.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1040299].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Dr. Cruise and his staff are nothing short of amazing. Their professionalism and attentiveness are the qualities to be truly noted. They worked with my schedule and made themselves available to me even when I went overseas for vacation. Throughout the whole process, I felt well informed and taken care of. I am very happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Cruise is a skilled surgeon who takes pride in his craft, one that I would highly recommend to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Cruise and his staff were absolutely amazing. I had a wonderful experience and received excellent results with my breast augmentation. I couldn't have dreamed of a better plastic surgeon or experience than the one I experienced with Dr. Cruise and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I am a 28 year old male that has suffered with gynecomastia since i was a child, it has affected me in so many ways to include my confidence. A couple months ago i did a detailed search on the best gyno surgeons, Dr. Cruise was one of the best. The day of my first appointment i was greeted by a helpful warm staff, they made me feel at home. Dr.Cruise is just as nice and helpful and will only tell you what will benefit you the most. I decided to make Dr. Cruise my surgeon. The day of the procedure again the staff was very warm and made me feel comfortable i didnt want to leave lol. Six months later i am healed the area where the incensions were made are disappearing more and more as the days go by. I have no scarring and no scar tissue. I am very very happy with my progress and healing i am able to take my shirt off in public because my chest looks normal and people cant tell that i've had surgery. The price may seem a bit much, but trust me it is WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Without question Dr Cruise is an extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy surgeon. I was probably one of the most reluctant patients he's ever come across. After 2 consultations and an extremely long list of questions, he and his staff were able to present an honest and methodical approach to helping me get the results I was looking for. The procedures I had done were the Neck Midline Plication and Chin Implant and the results blew even my highest expectations completely out of the water. His business presentation, sincere bedside manner and extremely nice staff really made it a no brainer when choosing the right surgeon. Shockingly, the recovery time was quick and painless. In fact I didn't even need Tylenol for the pain. This is undeniably due to Dr Cruise's delicate and artistic abilities that make him in my opinion, one of the top surgeons in the country. Don't take my word for it; just schedule the appointment and your search for the perfect surgeon will end immediately!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cruise. I had saline breast augmentation. Its been almost three months post surgery and I couldnt be any happier with the results. The staff was very helpful throughout the process. Dr. Cruise gave me what I had asked him for, and that was that I wanted my breast to look very proportionate to my body size (I am petite). The breast look very natural and feel very soft. The healing process was very fast and there was minimal pain. Not to mention that there is almost no scar. I love the results and I will definetely be returning to Dr. Cruise for a rhinoplasty. Im sure he will do an amazing job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Anyone contemplating having their gynecomastia removed, I urge you to go for it. The procedure was very easy (for the patient). I experienced next to no discomfort during or after the surgery. I never even took 1 vicodin. What made the procedure even easier was Dr. Cruise and his staff. From my first consultation to my last check up, everyone at Cruise plastic surgery has been extremely helpful and kind. They eased any and all concerns I had before the operation, and answered all questions I have had since the operation. I have no complaints about my experience with Dr. Cruise. I would recommend anyone suffering from gynecomastia to have a consultation with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

BREAST LIFT WITH IMPLANTS PERFECT RESULTS I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Cruise. I went into my surgery with expectations of improvement rather than perfection and what I got was near-perfection. It has only been 3 months since my surgery and my scars are already barely noticeable (they are said to fade maximally by 1 year post-op so I still have 9 months of fading!). My breasts look perky, natural, and exactly as I had always wished they looked before undergoing surgery. Dr. Cruise clearly listened carefully to my specifications because the results are exactly what I wanted. Dr. Cruise has staffed his office with incredibly capable, kind, and knowledgeable nurses and staff. The entire experience here was comfortable, supportive, and friendly and most importantly my results are fantastic. He even gives you his cell number (and answers!) for any immediate post-op questions so you feel very supported at the most vulnerable post surgery time point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040286].votes_count ]]