Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

I want to Rate Dr. Cruise the best Plastic Surgeon In the O.C. I loved the way they treated me and care for me. I felt like i was in good hands..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

After consulting with other plastic surgeons, I am so glad I chose to have Dr. Cruise perform my surgery. With out a doubt he is the most informative and comforting doctor. Dr. Cruise's staff is also extremely accomodating and friendly. Dr. Cruise listened to what my objective for having surgery was and I am very pleased with my re****s.I would reccommend any women seeking to have breast augmentation surgey to Dr. Cruise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Cruise did my breast augmentation Nov 08. He did a wonderful job, they look/feel great. He is available and understanding. The staff is the best. Not the cheapest but I didn't feel that was the most important reason for choosing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

The best experience! Dr. Cruise is a great surgeon... He is technically very strong and has a ton of experience. I wanted alot more volume without looking overdone, and he was able to suggest the appropriate implant type, size, and profile to achieve my desired look. His staff is warm, caring, and knowledgable. They took alot of time educating me about my surgery and sizing me so that I could choose exactly what I wanted prior to surgery. Would definitely recommend Cruise Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Unfortunately I can't say that he did an excellent job, I came in for breast implant to fix a problem and came out 10,000 later and 2 weeks of pain for the same result, had to go to another plastic surgeon in the same area and received excellent results. The doctor and his staff were extremely friendly and caring. He is not knowledgeable for any problems that need to be fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

After a botched breast implant procedure, I went to Dr. Cruise to fix it. He was very patient with my emotional distress over the situation. He educated me on my options and corrected the problem. He has excellent bedside manor and GREAT follow and after care. He makes saftey his utmost priority. Nice staff too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

I had a full tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation w/silicone implants, and lipo of the breast roll areas (bra line on sides). The procedures were a gift to myself after a 60# weight loss. After researching doctors up and down the West Coast from San Diego to Seattle, my husband & I chose Dr. Cruise, then traveled from Oregon, and stayed in the OC area for 3 weeks following surgery. Both he & his staff made me feel like I was their only patient... never felt rushed in the pre or post op appointments. All questions were answered thoroughly without ever making me feel like it was a dumb question. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My results are fantastic! Dr. Cruise is a down to earth wonderful doctor, with excellent bedside manners, as well as PS skills. I am so glad we found him, and chose him as my surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040265].votes_count ]]