You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

I had a fat transfer that did not go well at all. Ended up with lumps above eyelid, sacs under eyes, and cheeks were overfilled and look very odd. I was led to believe this was a simple, safe procedure. Now I am finding out its nearly impossible to fix. Dr. Cruise acts like nothing is wrong, and I have spent a lot of money trying to have the results repaired. Do not go to him for fat transfer procedure. I don't know what he is like on other procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Loved the staff. Went to Dr. Cruise for face and neck lift. I have a dent in my cheek. Temporal lift is non existent.Neck does not seem lifted at all. Dr. claims it is not possible to be tight as I am over 60.Would have been nice ti be ytold this before surgery.Now I see his before and afters are of younger patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Worst doctor ever. He didn't review side effects with me prior to procedures and made it seem like there aren't any, as a result I ended up with bone loss, numbness, and stippling in my chin from a silicon chin implant that looked like a witches chin and was also manly and painful. Don't go to him. You will regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Cruise is fabulous. Not only is he well qualified, but he has a great bedside manner and cares about his patients. The results of my facelift/fat transfer were so wonderful I no longer felt that I was too old to have a breast augmentation. Now after a facelift, fat transfer and breast augmentation I have never been happier with my appearance than I am at this time and I just turned 47. The results are so natural looking I get many compliments. Dr. Cruise is truly and artist and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

I want to Rate Dr. Cruise the best Plastic Surgeon In the O.C. I loved the way they treated me and care for me. I felt like i was in good hands..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

After consulting with other plastic surgeons, I am so glad I chose to have Dr. Cruise perform my surgery. With out a doubt he is the most informative and comforting doctor. Dr. Cruise's staff is also extremely accomodating and friendly. Dr. Cruise listened to what my objective for having surgery was and I am very pleased with my re****s.I would reccommend any women seeking to have breast augmentation surgey to Dr. Cruise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Cruise did my breast augmentation Nov 08. He did a wonderful job, they look/feel great. He is available and understanding. The staff is the best. Not the cheapest but I didn't feel that was the most important reason for choosing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

The best experience! Dr. Cruise is a great surgeon... He is technically very strong and has a ton of experience. I wanted alot more volume without looking overdone, and he was able to suggest the appropriate implant type, size, and profile to achieve my desired look. His staff is warm, caring, and knowledgable. They took alot of time educating me about my surgery and sizing me so that I could choose exactly what I wanted prior to surgery. Would definitely recommend Cruise Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Unfortunately I can't say that he did an excellent job, I came in for breast implant to fix a problem and came out 10,000 later and 2 weeks of pain for the same result, had to go to another plastic surgeon in the same area and received excellent results. The doctor and his staff were extremely friendly and caring. He is not knowledgeable for any problems that need to be fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

After a botched breast implant procedure, I went to Dr. Cruise to fix it. He was very patient with my emotional distress over the situation. He educated me on my options and corrected the problem. He has excellent bedside manor and GREAT follow and after care. He makes saftey his utmost priority. Nice staff too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040266].votes_count ]]