Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

First off, Dr. Cruise's staff is amazing! They are very professional and knowledgeable, a great complement to Dr. Cruise's tremendous ability as a plastic surgeon. I had gynecomastia surgery on 6/14/12, and the results are absolutely amazing! Dr. Cruise is simply an artist. I had quite a large volume of breast tissue, excess skin, and VERY enlarged areolas. Dr. Cruise removed the breast tissue and reduced the size of my areolas. But more importantly, he performed a "donut lift," essentially tightening up the surrounding skin, such that the chest isn’t saggy. This is very important! I really can’t put into words how great his work is, it is simply amazing. My chest is now flat and there is absolutely no indication of a corrective procedure at all. Dr. Cruise is worried more about the success of your surgery than you are, and his work will show it, I promise you this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Cruise and his staff were beyond helpful from the start. I had a breast augmentation revision and I am two months post op and I could not be any more happier with the results. The great part is that Dr Cruise is willing to see me whenever I have any questions and if I call in, the staff is always willing to help. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cruise to my friends and family and I would

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Both my teen son and I have had procedures performed by Dr. Cruise. We are both very happy with the results and definitely recommend him to others. He and his whole staff are true professionals with the utmost regard for their patients. They are highly skilled and we felt well cared for at all times. Dr. Cruise combines his artistry with knowledge which are both crucial to a good outcome when it comes to plastic surgery. He and his staff are compassionate and warm. Do yourself a favor and go see them if you are considering having some work done. I believe you will be in the best of hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Cr Cruise performed a mini-lift/fat transfer and I could not be happier with his work. I would highly recommend Dr Cruise and his staff. I would not hesitate to use him for other procedures or to refer Cruise Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr Cruise is awsome....... and his staff is so wonderful and caring. When I went in for my consultation, I told Dr Cruise I wanted my happy eyes back. He explained everything he thought would be needed to get the results I wanted. I had my lower lids, neck and temple area done. I am a 50 year old grandmother of two and always felt full of life til I looked in the mirror and I always looked tired and stressed and older than I felt. After my surgery (7 weeks now) I love my improvments, so natural and fresh and younger.I thank you and your staff from the bottom of my heart. I would suggest anyone who wants plastic surgery go see Dr Cruise and his staff, from start to finish they are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Cruise and his staff were very friendly, knowledgable and professional. Every aspect of my surgery from pre to post op exceeded my expectations. My surgery went extremely well (no complications) and the results are amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Cruise to anyone seeking elective surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Cannot say enough about Dr. Cruise and his wonderful staff. Had a lower face and neck lift my results even after 10 days are incredible. 10+++++ Plastic Surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I had discussed Gynecomastia procedures with perhaps up to 10-skilled surgeons in multiple states. After meeting with Dr. Cruise I knew he was the professional for me. I canceled the remaining consultations and did the work with Dr. Cruise. Net net of it all is I couldn't be happier. Great Dr, great staff; and I will do more procedures with him. Be certain to put him in your consultation group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

After reading the testimonials of previous patients my wife and I decided to take the first step and scheduled an appt. to see Dr. Cruise. He described in detail what the procedure would be and what results I would get. After leaving his office in my mind I had already decided to go with him for the procedure. The staff is incredibly amazing and kind, they are very professional, Maribel is the coordinator that I spoke with over and over on the phone, any concerns I had she answered in a very assuring manner. Not to mention the staff at the surgery center were also very professional and friendly. They made it very comfortable the day of and the next day for the follow up after having my procedure done. Choosing Dr. Cruise was a decision we took by reading his reviews and meeting his staff. Thanks to everyone there I now have the opportunity to do things that I avoided doing. Now I get a start over in life and Dr. Cruise and his staff made it all possible. Thank You. Dr. Cruise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

I had a circumferential tummy tuck 3 month ago with Dr Cruise. I visited a couple of other doctors in the area before choosing him. He seemed more confident and more knowledgeable on the procedure than the other doctors I visited. Throughout the process the Doctor and his staff were extremely patient and always ready to help and answer questions. Overall, I couldn’t be more pleased with the process and more importantly the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040276].votes_count ]]