Rate Dr. Joseph T. Cruise

Dr. Joseph T. Cruise's Ratings

Terrible scarring, botched eyelift and permanent nerve damage to chin. Terrible fat transfer. Do not get your face done here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549427].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I can without a doubt tell you that Dr. Cruise and his work as a leading plastic surgeon in Orange County is nothing but the best. His staff is very caring and are available to answer any questions and concerns that you may have.His front desk staff are not pushy and have been nothing but professional, I have trusted Dr. Cruise to perform a revision rhinoplasty and tattoo removal. I wish that I knew of Dr. Cruise 10 years ago, I trust this surgeon. As a patient of Dr. Cruise I had to let you know that you will receive the best care and treatment. Trust me as a patient that is being treated with a revision rhinoplasty you will receive nothing but the best. I am the self-portrait of Dr. Cruise and he has given me the confidence to feel great about myself and body image. Thank you Jessica and Dr. Cruise for all your hard work and dedication. M. Rez

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I had a breast lift and reduction with Dr. Cruise 4 weeks ago and I'm amazed at how natural and youthful the results look. About 7 months ago I had a circumferential tummy tuck and was very pleased with the results, including an almost non-existent scar that is not noticeable and a very nice looking bellybutton, so I chose Dr. Cruise to do my breast surgery as well. Along with the surgery, I had a fat transfer to my face and I have received many complements from my friends and family of how much younger I look! The recovery period was very short with little pain and swelling. His expertise and knowledge of body contouring is amazing. He truly knows what he is doing and I believe he is one of the best plastic surgeons in Orange County. His staff is very insightful and answered all my questions. I'm so much happier with my life and I would highly recommend Dr. Cruise to anyone looking for a natural and pleasing result!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

No one can come close to the amazing work Dr. Cruise does. I had a breast augmentation (silicone implants) in June of 2013 and can't rave enough about how happy I am. Dr. Cruise gave me the sense of comfort, luxury, surgical knowledge, and professionalism I wanted. He treated me like I had been a patient of his for years, after our first 5 minutes together. His consultation process is very detailed and he makes it a point to answer every question, calm every worry, and understands all of your personal wishes for surgery. I knew exactly what I wanted (look, feel, cleavage, sizing...) and Dr. Cruise executed it all without even the slightest hesitation. Not once did I feel pressured by him or staff to "go bigger" or change my expectations for my results. I especially loved how often he would see me for my follow ups! He was a part of my breast augmentation at every single step after, not just the surgery itself. I love Dr. Cruise and his entire staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Had fat transfer to my face with Dr. Cruise. I wasn't that familiar with Fat Transfer before meeting Dr. Cruise, but after he gave me a thorough explanation along w/ patients I could contact about their experience, I was excited about having it done. I had the procedure under local anesthesia in the office. I was scared I would be a total chicken, but it was easier than I expected. It took awhile for my swelling to go down, but I was told it was from having the fat put into so many areas in my face. After finally healing, I was so happy with my results. It made such a huge difference. I no longer looked gaunt and sunken in. It definitely gave me a more youthful look without needing invasive surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cruise to anyone considering plastic surgery in Southern California. He is meticulous and his staff is professional and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I believe Dr. Cruise is the best!! I have had a couple of consultations but felt the most relaxed with Dr. Cruise. He gives a very natural look and this is very important for me (I did not want anyone to know, I had work done). I wanted to look like I had been on a restful cruise or vacation and I do!! Thank you Dr. Cruise, and if anyone asks me, go see Dr. Cruise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I consulted Dr.Cruise about a revision surgery for a really bad breast aug/lift.I am not a 20-something.I’m a 40-something, and I had been waiting to do this for myself for more than 20 yrs. Now,I just felt disfigured. Not only was I dealing w/ the physical issues, but also w/emotional issues.Dr.Cruise and his team were friendly,courteous, compassionate,and professional.Tiffani was my coordinator,and she was incredible! I felt they really cared about me, and everything I was dealing with. The consultation went very well.Dr.Cruise was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done to achieve the look I wanted.However,due to cost considerations,I allowed the original surgeon to do the repair.Somehow,he made things worse. I was a wreck when I met with Dr.Cruise again.Now the damage was more extensive. Dr.Cruise and Tiffani were truly encouraging that he could ‘fix’ me.I’m 8 weeks post-surgery,and I still have some healing to do,but I look FANTASIC! Dr.Cruise restored my self-esteem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I was so nervous about getting a breast augmentation but have wanted one for years. I was a very small A before and I searched for the perfect surgeon for a year. Dr. Cruise explained how his technique was unique in that he puts the implants underneath two muscles which prevents lateral movement later on. It also gives you great cleavage. :) It didn't hurt like I thought it would. I didn't really experience pain, just some normal tightness the week after. It's been 4 months now and I couldn't be more ecstatic about the way I look now. I requested specifically that I didn't want my breasts to look unnatural so he came up with the perfect size and look for me. They really look natural and fit my body perfectly. I read a negative review below and I believe that this person probably didn't wait at least a month to watch the natural drop after the surgery to see what they will eventually look like. I am SO happy I went with Dr. Cruise for this. I was the most nervous person and he joked with me and me feel at ease even day of surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

BEST OF THE BEST! I HAD an extreme case of GYNECOMASTIA. My Experience with Dr. Cruise and his staff was and continues to be 5 star EXCELLENT.I had let him know I was very concerned of scaring and he worked so METICULOUS as if I was FAMILY.I would not normally take the time to write a review but I feel since this is an absolute life changing surgery it is important for any future patients to know EXACTLY what to expect. You can expect the DOCTOR to be completely honest with you and your body type. In conjunction with your age and skin elasticity your results will vary. I am a 48 year old male that for some reason put on a lot of FAT in my chest and it was embarrassing to the point that I needed to do something about it. Dr Cruise was the THIRD Doctor that I had consulted with and I am so happy that I did. His explanation of the procedure got me confident that I had found the right doctor. My results are above my expectations and his STAFF is knowledgeable and guided me step by step.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Joseph Cruise is a NIGHTMARE. Despite extensive communication, confirmation and reassurance, my breast augmentation turned out exactly how I DIDN'T want it to look AND he was rude about it after! I look and feel horrible. Beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040299].votes_count ]]