Rate Dr. Vicki L. Taylor

Dr. Vicki L. Taylor's Ratings

If you want a low-key natural birth with no interventions, Vicki is the one to deliver on that promise. I had my son at her birth center. She was very patient and always kept my son as her priority. She made sure he was doing well but never used invasive monitoring techniques. Vicki truly understands how to bring a baby into this world with no harmful intervention. Through the pre-natal checkups and birth, she answered all of our questions and was a wealth of information. She is a positive person and always had faith that I could deliver my 10 lb, 1 oz son naturally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2008

Vicki is all that the other raters described. If your not sure about using a midwife at least consult with her. She takes no risks and has much experience. I used her service for a VBAC and would recommend my own daughters to use a midwife one day and avoid the medical interventions that you get with Dr. Pregnancy is not a disease. You will not regret using Vicki's services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2008

I had one appointment with Vicki to interview her as a care provider. I was extremely impressed by the helpfulness and caring of her staff, her punctuality, the amount of time she spent with me, her knowledge and expertise. I truly hope to use Vicki for my next birth (a VBAC), and will even travel great distances to do it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2007

Vicki is one of the most compassionate, knowledgeable midwives I've ever come across. She uses evidence based medicine and treats you like one of her own. I will forever be grateful to her for attending the birth of my second child (a VBAC) and I cannot reccommend her enough. Even if you're unsure about using a midwife/birth center/homebirth, I highly reccommend you at least interview her and find out what she's all about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040623].votes_count ]]