Rate Dr. Beatrice Wang

Dr. Beatrice Wang's Ratings

I like her. She was a little cold at first, but when you get to know her, she becomes very relax and very nice. She can look like she is not concerned with her patient problems but she is. She is an intellectual, good doctors don't need to make jokes, they need to treat their patients. And that is what she does.
It is a private clinic, and they are there to make money as any businesses in the world.
And to be quite honest, there is no dermatologist left in Mtl.
The last one told me that apparently, the Collège des médecins, do not recommend you getting check for your beauty marks, ever.
That tells you a lot about the lack of health care in Qc. I mean, when your doctor tells you not to get a check up, when you already have 8 beauty marks removed...by previous doctors....who told you to get check every 3 months...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Wang about four times over the past 3-4 years. Good luck booking an appointment, because her secretary's are beyond rude and they will never return your phone calls. I've waited 2 months for an appointment, and when the appointment day came, they claimed that they left a message for me that the appointment has been changed (which was not true, I was never contacted). When you actually get the chance for an appointment, you can wait up to an hour for a 5 minute consultation. Dr. Wang showed no interest in taking a look at my skin, and proceeded to prescribe me various acne medications. She shows no emotion whatsoever, and makes you feel that she is rushing to the next patient. I had a hard time finding a dermatologist in the area, but this is not the one you want to be consulted by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Je l'ai rencontré a une occasion et j'ai été surpris de voir devant moi une Dr. à l'écoute et joyeuse dans son travail, elle était très sympathique avec moi et m'a rassuré immédiatement quant à ma condition et m'a proposée un traitement sur place moyennant des frais. Le bureau est tres grand et la place tres occupé, mais ils respectent les rdvs. Je peux sans problèmes la conseiller.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Wang's when she was at the RVH. Fortunately, my complaints were not serious at that time. Now I have a lingering rash on my face which is not responding to treatment. I was thinking of calling Dr. Wang until I came across this site. I think I'll look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This office makes it exceedingly difficult to call, leave messages, get responses, etc. It's as if they're NOT interested in talking to patients, but just taking their money. The swank office clearly indicates it's not a question of being able to invest in an answering machine that actually queues calls, for example. Basically, except for the staff who sell medical cosmetic products, the front desk and Dr. Wang appear uninterested in patients. Really horrible customer service.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2548484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

My daughter (teenager) has seen Dr. Wang about 4 times in as many years for a few different things. Each time she has been "concerned", "knowledgeable" and provided the appropriate care for the situation. Her offices are very nice. Her staff members are "curt". Dr. Wang herself is "nice" but not warm and friendly. I would definitely refer her to someone who requires medical care and attention, but not if your looking for a warm and loving Dr./Patient experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

She diagnosed my problem right away, gave me the prescriptions necessary and took care of another problem. Wait time was no more than 10 minutes. Very helpful, going to see her again in a few months for a check up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Where do I begin? First I would say GO to another dermatologist!! I'm writing this in hopes that no one else will have to go through the horrible experience my family is going through because of her life threatening misdiagnosis. From beginning to end she was a disaster, I don't have enough place to explain all the mistakes and misdiagnosis here. I know it's not easy to find a dermatologist in the area but you will be healthier and happier if you do! I can't imagine anyone still in practice with less medical sense and less compassion. In my opinion she is not a good doctor nor is she a good person. She is not deserving of a 1 rating but there was nothing lower on the chart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

This is a dermatologist who doesn't seem to need to look at your skin or hear your description of symptoms to make a diagnosis. "Common things are common" is often said in medical school, but it doesn't mean all rashes are eczema or that all young women want acne medication... Also, it was frustrating to wait so long to see the doctor and then to have a 30 second exchange with her that didn't even include a proper diagnosis or the prescription of useful medication.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1040702].votes_count ]]