You may also like

Rate Dr. Beatrice Wang

Dr. Beatrice Wang's Ratings

At a loss of words. Unacceptable business practice and the secretary or whatever she calls herself is just horrible and should work at Tim hortons rather than a medical office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I really like this doctor. Even though it's a busy place, the staff is effective and always polite. They treat me with a lot of respect even though I'm a young adult. Dr. Wang has a busy schedule, so every appointment goes fast, but she will answer every question I have with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Wang for about 4 years. Was diagnosed with pre cancer cells, and were removed in her office. She has always been on time,no more then a 10 min wait and for those that have a hard time getting through to make an appointment, here's a tip.. take a trip to Westmount Square and make one in person ! I have nor had any problems with Dr Wang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I saw her once and I wish I had not! She didn't seem so interested in looking at my skin at all!
I went there for a fibroma that she decided that it should stay on my skin, and I thought maybe she can help also with a better skin care. Without even looking at my skin, she prescribed me bunch of super expensive lotions and medications. I started using them few days ago and now I am left with a super sensitive skin, burns, rashes, and acne on my face! Will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I like her. She was a little cold at first, but when you get to know her, she becomes very relax and very nice. She can look like she is not concerned with her patient problems but she is. She is an intellectual, good doctors don't need to make jokes, they need to treat their patients. And that is what she does.
It is a private clinic, and they are there to make money as any businesses in the world.
And to be quite honest, there is no dermatologist left in Mtl.
The last one told me that apparently, the Collège des médecins, do not recommend you getting check for your beauty marks, ever.
That tells you a lot about the lack of health care in Qc. I mean, when your doctor tells you not to get a check up, when you already have 8 beauty marks removed...by previous doctors....who told you to get check every 3 months...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Wang about four times over the past 3-4 years. Good luck booking an appointment, because her secretary's are beyond rude and they will never return your phone calls. I've waited 2 months for an appointment, and when the appointment day came, they claimed that they left a message for me that the appointment has been changed (which was not true, I was never contacted). When you actually get the chance for an appointment, you can wait up to an hour for a 5 minute consultation. Dr. Wang showed no interest in taking a look at my skin, and proceeded to prescribe me various acne medications. She shows no emotion whatsoever, and makes you feel that she is rushing to the next patient. I had a hard time finding a dermatologist in the area, but this is not the one you want to be consulted by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Je l'ai rencontré a une occasion et j'ai été surpris de voir devant moi une Dr. à l'écoute et joyeuse dans son travail, elle était très sympathique avec moi et m'a rassuré immédiatement quant à ma condition et m'a proposée un traitement sur place moyennant des frais. Le bureau est tres grand et la place tres occupé, mais ils respectent les rdvs. Je peux sans problèmes la conseiller.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Wang's when she was at the RVH. Fortunately, my complaints were not serious at that time. Now I have a lingering rash on my face which is not responding to treatment. I was thinking of calling Dr. Wang until I came across this site. I think I'll look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This office makes it exceedingly difficult to call, leave messages, get responses, etc. It's as if they're NOT interested in talking to patients, but just taking their money. The swank office clearly indicates it's not a question of being able to invest in an answering machine that actually queues calls, for example. Basically, except for the staff who sell medical cosmetic products, the front desk and Dr. Wang appear uninterested in patients. Really horrible customer service.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2548484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

My daughter (teenager) has seen Dr. Wang about 4 times in as many years for a few different things. Each time she has been "concerned", "knowledgeable" and provided the appropriate care for the situation. Her offices are very nice. Her staff members are "curt". Dr. Wang herself is "nice" but not warm and friendly. I would definitely refer her to someone who requires medical care and attention, but not if your looking for a warm and loving Dr./Patient experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498090].votes_count ]]