Dr. Beatrice Wang

Rate Dr. Beatrice Wang

Dr. Beatrice Wang's Ratings

Je l'ai rencontré a une occasion et j'ai été surpris de voir devant moi une Dr. à l'écoute et joyeuse dans son travail, elle était très sympathique avec moi et m'a rassuré immédiatement quant à ma condition et m'a proposée un traitement sur place moyennant des frais. Le bureau est tres grand et la place tres occupé, mais ils respectent les rdvs. Je peux sans problèmes la conseiller.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Wang's when she was at the RVH. Fortunately, my complaints were not serious at that time. Now I have a lingering rash on my face which is not responding to treatment. I was thinking of calling Dr. Wang until I came across this site. I think I'll look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This office makes it exceedingly difficult to call, leave messages, get responses, etc. It's as if they're NOT interested in talking to patients, but just taking their money. The swank office clearly indicates it's not a question of being able to invest in an answering machine that actually queues calls, for example. Basically, except for the staff who sell medical cosmetic products, the front desk and Dr. Wang appear uninterested in patients. Really horrible customer service.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2548484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

My daughter (teenager) has seen Dr. Wang about 4 times in as many years for a few different things. Each time she has been "concerned", "knowledgeable" and provided the appropriate care for the situation. Her offices are very nice. Her staff members are "curt". Dr. Wang herself is "nice" but not warm and friendly. I would definitely refer her to someone who requires medical care and attention, but not if your looking for a warm and loving Dr./Patient experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

She diagnosed my problem right away, gave me the prescriptions necessary and took care of another problem. Wait time was no more than 10 minutes. Very helpful, going to see her again in a few months for a check up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Where do I begin? First I would say GO to another dermatologist!! I'm writing this in hopes that no one else will have to go through the horrible experience my family is going through because of her life threatening misdiagnosis. From beginning to end she was a disaster, I don't have enough place to explain all the mistakes and misdiagnosis here. I know it's not easy to find a dermatologist in the area but you will be healthier and happier if you do! I can't imagine anyone still in practice with less medical sense and less compassion. In my opinion she is not a good doctor nor is she a good person. She is not deserving of a 1 rating but there was nothing lower on the chart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

This is a dermatologist who doesn't seem to need to look at your skin or hear your description of symptoms to make a diagnosis. "Common things are common" is often said in medical school, but it doesn't mean all rashes are eczema or that all young women want acne medication... Also, it was frustrating to wait so long to see the doctor and then to have a 30 second exchange with her that didn't even include a proper diagnosis or the prescription of useful medication.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1040702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Terrible. Does not spend more than 4 minutes and do not look at your skin at all. Could not beleive this exist. I went to see a renowed dermato in Europe who did the job and had another diagnostoc than hers. He also urgedme not to do laser, which she did (I think this is a bankable investment here). I think that if she was paid on the basis of the time spent and competence, she would gain a negative salary. I just do not understand how Québec allows such people to be doctors and paid....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Beatrice Wang may not exude warmth but she will diagnose a problem in minutes. She will explain everything you need to know, and offer options. She will respond to all questions. I always feel better after I leave. And I always feel I have accomplished something if I get her to smile or chuckle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040700].votes_count ]]