Rate Dr. Lawrence J. Sobocinski

Dr. Lawrence J. Sobocinski's Ratings

"CLASS" in BOLS letters pretty much explains it. All he above reviews are correct. This Dr. treated me many years ago, 1999-2000 and i had surgery at the Parkway Hospital, which is not longer around. I have never had a problem since. He explains everything in detail to you and makes you feel relaxed. He takes his time and is friendly and professional and goes over everything with you. I am going for a checkup this year since it's been a while since my last and unlike other dr. visits and i know this sounds weird but, i am actually looking foward to the visit..lol He is a nice person and a GOLD stamp to the medical profession. Old School for sure. The staff and Carol are very kind and nice as well. 5 Stars across the board here! John M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

i have been a patient of doctor sobocinski for several years and when my anal fissures became unbearable he finally recommended surgery which i didnt even bother to get a second opinion because i could tell by his through explanation that he definetely knows what he is talking about and i would just waste time trying to get another exam to see if i really needed it. he was 100% right on everything about before and after the surgery as far as recovery. i still see him every 4 to 6 months just to make sure im doing okay and every time i meet with him he always explains my situation very thouroghy and most other doctors that ive met dont explain as well as he does. even carol the office manager is very frendly and will answer all of your questions as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Start with the office manager Carol, kind considerate and professional.Dr Sobosinski is old school , polite professional and i am sure has seen it all! Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.I wasted years trying to have a rear end issue resolved with 2 other doctors. DR S. cured me i will be forever grateful! Better then this team you will not find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

The BEST DR. EVER!!! Respectful, kind, knowledgeable and caring. You have to wait sometimes, but it's worth it. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

He is the best. They just don't train them like that any more...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. Sobocinski is the greatest doctor in the world. His dedication saved my life. He was treating me for an anal fissue and he found colon cancer (after surgery/chemo im fine i am only 42 so i was not at risk)Dr. Sobocinski is knowledegeble, kind, caring, compasionate he will answer all of your questions and aleivate all of your fears. If you the best rectal surgen (he also does colonosopy if your over 50 or at risk call him) He is a credit to the medical profession and the best example of a doctor I have meet in my like and he is the gold standard to which I now hold all other doctors. If you see his tell him helen says hi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1040780].votes_count ]]