Dr. Vicki Nevins

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Vicki Nevins has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "San Diego" to "Del Mar"
RID: 2462377
31/10/12 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. Nevins is an excellent therapist as she is a very good listener, and can offer knowledge based opinions due to her many years in pratice. I like the way she offers practical ways to deal with situations, is very supportive, and most importantly has empathy.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 1240482
31/08/10 5 5 5 5 she is very kind and knowledgeable and i liked her better than all the other therapists that i have seen. she just understands me.  Respond
RID: 10949
20/08/05 5 4 4 What impressed me the most about her is that I found myself talking about my problems without her probing me. She just seems to have a way of getting you to talk without really doing anything to get you to talk, and I'm not sure how she does it, but I like it. She offers viable solutions to cope with issues, and challenges your ways of thinking. She likes to give homework assignments to accomplish between weekly sessions, that I found helpful. She's flexible and honest. I feel in control of the sessions while I'm there, and I liked that about her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield