Rate Dr. Annapurna Ramanarayanan

Dr. Annapurna Ramanarayanan's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Ram for 33 years. She delivered my 2 children by c-section with perfection! They are now 29 and 17 years old. Dr. Ram found the beginning stages of cervical cancer and I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago again with no complications. I have only felt compassion and respect from Dr Ram and her staff and I have always been grateful and feel blessed to have her as my doctor. Years ago when I lived in Florida, I would come back to NJ for my yearly check-up, I have never been to another OBGYN doctor. Dr Ram is a special woman who dedicates her life to help us keep ourselves healthy and many of us were lucky to have her bring our children into this world. Thank you Dr. Ram and staff!! Pat D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

I visited Dr. Ram 5 months back and that visit was free for me NO CO-PAY :), since that was my 2nd visit within 6 months. I will be visiting her again on Wednesday and all the previous 2 visits were good for me. One thing keeps worrying me that entertains no more deliveries so thinking whether I should change now or keep going ?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Ram for 10 years. I love her! She is honest, to the point and knows her stuff. I moved to south jersey recently and still make the trip to see her. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I visited once Dr. Ram and I found her very nice, patient and caring. Planning to visit her again for Papsmear Test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr Ram is the BEST Gynecologist I ever had and she's the only doctor I retained in the Middlesex County area. I don't mind seeing her once a year for appointment. I'm very happy to have found her in Edison, NJ when I used to live there. I will not replace her for anybody in Passaic County, where I now live.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR.. BUT HER RECEPTIONIST NEEDS TO LEARN A LESSON OR TWO!! I am new for Gynos and all you ladies out there know how hard it is the first time you go to a Gyno. The receptionist at her office is so rude! I needed advice on some BC pills I was going on and needed the precription sent. She was just pure rude. If I stop going to Dr. Ram it is because of the unintelligent receptionist she hired.. the biggest idiot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I had my first appointment with Dr.Ram, she is very friendly and knowledgeable. I only had to wait for 25 mins. I went for a general check up which she did thoroghly and was very patient with all my queries. I would totally recommend Dr.Ram to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ram for 20 years and she is always very professional and very knowledgeable. She always veers towards the side of precaution but also takes a wait and see attitude before determining if anything more serious needs to be done, e.g., surgery. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Today was my first appointment with Dr. Ram and I was very impressed by her. I waited a decent 20 mins before meeting her. I went there for a general checkup and asked her all possible questions which she answered patiently. I love Dr. Ram and will certainly recommend it to others too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Ram for about 20 years now and I have to say she's the best OBGYN in the world. She is very knowledgeable, has patience and makes me feel so good about myself. She takes the time to answer each and every question I have and really cares about my health. I was referred to her by a friend and been seeing her ever since. I loved Dr. Ram's service so much that I referred my mom to her as well. My mom said she the best OBGYN ever! I couldn't agree with her more. For those who made comments about the long wait I just have to say you get what you pay for and good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue. When you have a great OBGYN as Dr. Ram it's worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041460].votes_count ]]