Dr. Lailae Furutan

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 11/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Lailae Furutan has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2575634
04/03/13 5 5 5 5 Love this Doctor. She actually cares! Great bedside manner and reminds me of how Doctors were in the past, they actually listened!
RID: 2540007
23/01/13 5 4 5 5 I've been with Furutan for some years now. My first visit, I didn't like her but over time she has been SO caring and attentive. Any time I need a referral for anything, she will give it, no questions asked. She is honest about the positives and negatives to treatments and is genuinely concerned about her patients getting better. As a large woman (who was much larger before), she never said anything rude about my size like some other doctors. Also, she doesn't rush you. She listens to all of your concerns and will do research if she doesn't know the answer off hand. She is also open to suggestions and alternative treatments if you feel strongly about them and can give good reasons for your request. Her nurse, Claudia, is also awesome. Sometimes the staff and nurses are just as important as the doctor. I know I can always call them with any problem and they'll help me.  Respond
RID: 709284
25/10/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent, knowledgable physician. The best of the best.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 598625
25/05/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Furutan is a superior doc. She allows and fosters my participation in my care. She is open to new ideas, my ideas as well as having a discussion about my questions. I highly recommend her to all. Her staff is great too.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 593236
19/05/08 5 4 5 5 She is the most caring doctor I have ever expereinced. She actually sits down and talks with me at every visit. She also calls back when I need a question answered or to further a discussion that began in her office. When she does not have an answer, she gets one. She also refered me to a specialist withput any qualms. I feel very fortunate to have discovered her.
RID: 564065
12/04/08 2 3 1 1 a heartless beaurocrat. doesn't deserve the title "caregiver."
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 374257
27/07/07 4 4 5 5 My previous physician treated my symptoms. Dr. Furutan is trying to find the cause of my migraine headaches. She has sent me for numerous tests and to various specialists. I am now being treated by pain spewcialists, having been referred by Dr. Furutan. I feel like I have an opportunity to recover. The Doctor is knowledgable, compassionate, but not afraid to chew you out if you don't do as she says.
Insurance: HealthPartners