Rate Dr. Jacques Piche

Dr. Jacques Piche's Ratings

Dr.Piche was very rude, uninteresting, arrogant and would not recommend him for anything. His communication and beside manners are non-existent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2094616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I was not satisfied at all with the bedside manors. No help when I asked or showed concern for my condition. I was told it will be fine and that I worried too much. Possibly if it was explained better or just show some concern when a patient asks why I can’t hear any more. I was able to hear prior and I was assured I would be fine after my operation. I am now almost completely deaf in one ear. I would defiantly NOT recommend Dr Jacques Piche.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2094615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

This man is rude and totally uninterested in his patients. Very arrogant and obnoxious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2094614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

very knowledgeable and helpful. Very human too - I highly recommend this ENT to anyone living in NY State near Plattsburgh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2094613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2006

He does't respond to what you ask,and his general statement is "its nothing you should be concerned with" if you weren't concerned about your health you would not be in his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2094612].votes_count ]]