Rate Dr. Susan P. Salter

Dr. Susan P. Salter's Ratings

Dr Salter and her staff are wonderful. I highly recommend her and her staff. From our first visit they made us feel like family and at that time in our lives we needed that extra and special care. Dr Salter is straightforward and provides helpful guidance through the treatment process. Words can not express my gratitude to Dr Salter and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

After making her wait repeatedly and at length, Dr. Salter greeted my 71 year old mother facing sinus radiation in BICYCLE SHORTS and no doctor's coat. She told her there was a 60% chance of losing her eye even though she had yet to consult with the surgeon about exactly where the radiation was needed (her new wonderful doctor has told her it is a 1% chance). My Mom went in to the appt. resolved to undergo radiation and possibly chemo if it was absolutely necessary (which is huge for my Mom's personality) and left that appt. refusing to have ANY treatment whatsoever. Thankfully she has since come to her senses, but only after she understood she would never have to see Dr. Salter again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr Salter was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and on top of the situation from the beginning. Couldn't be happier with what she did for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Dr. Salter did all of my radiology for breast cancer 4 years ago and continues to do follow up. Great staff and put me at ease from my very first appointment. She has tremendous knowledge and self confidence. I would strongly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Salter is a very experienced doctor that makes you comfortable and trusting. Staff go beyond the call of duty to put you at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1041865].votes_count ]]