Dr. Scott D. Mellum

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Scott D. Mellum has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Scott" to "Scott D."
RID: 2134465
12/05/12 3 5 5 5 I have two beautiful Children both delivered via c-section by Mellum. He is a very compassionate doctor and always addressed any concerns we had. His secretary acts like a fourteen year old girl with an attitude problem, but the rest of his staff including himself was awesome, so it was worth putting up with.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1670527
27/12/11 1 1 1 1 I would go to a drop out of medical school in mexico before I would go back to Scott Mellum. Scott told my wife and I that friday was the day for the c-section for our baby, he called the next day and told us that he forgot that he had a church camping trip for the weekend, he said "how about monday"? we said "your the doctor, we"ll see you monday. Our Jamie lynn was moving in mommy"s tummy on sunday night , there was NO HEARTBEAT on monday morning at enloe, We hope Scott had a nice church camping trip. God Bless you Scott because you are a christian, and your personal life is more important then Jamies
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1429007
30/04/11 5 5 5 5 Definitely a most awesome dr. Extremely down to earth, kind and intellegent. He delivered the two most precious blessings in my life. Two deliveries that couldn't have gone any smoother. Every office visit was pleasant. All of his staff is extremely friendly. Mellum is friendly and genuine, and his calm nature allows for a most relaxing Dr. interaction.
RID: 1076993
13/01/10 4 4 5 5 Amazing doctor. I have an incompetent cervix and he performed all the necessary procedures wonderfully, called after hours to check on me, and was very supportive of all my decisions. He delivered both my kids and I am so thankful I found him!
RID: 946580
24/07/09 5 5 5 5 What an amazing Doctor - so professional and personable. The entire support staff was just excellent, I think of them all as family. Made me feel well cared for and took excellent care of me and my two children I gave birth two while under his care. Wonderful and compassionate man. Thank you!  Respond
RID: 561544
08/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mellum is the best most caring, compassionate OB I have ever been too and I have been a patient of his for 8 years and will never leave until he retires! His staff is also very nice and caring they are like family.
RID: 373989
26/07/07 5 5 5 5 Best doctor ever! Takes his time, answers all questions. I had a hard pregnancy...he called to check up on me. Very good care from beginning to end!  Respond