Rate Dr. Stephen N. Bakios

Dr. Stephen N. Bakios's Ratings

Dr Bakios and his staff were very kind and considerate of my fears..assuring me everything would be ok..my request for extra novacaine was granted as i feared feeling pain..i highly recommend his services~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I was referred here from my existing dentist for 2 molar extractions. The initial consultation with Dr. Bakios was excellent. He patiently answered all my questions, and explained in detail the procedure and subsequent recovery issues I needed to be aware of. The day of the procedure, I was taken in exactly as scheduled, and the procedure was quick and painless! The entire staff here is very helpful and caring as well. I even received a follow-up call at home later that day! All in all, an excellent experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Surprised seriously. Had 2 extractions done in past 5 years and found him friendly,his staff decent and the process surprisingly fast. Also CHEAPER than going to your average dentist. Plus he's a big Pats fan, nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

very abrubt.gave lidacaine but did not come back to do the extraction for over an hour.Liodocaine wore off long before the tooth came out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042387].votes_count ]]