Rate Dr. Dilys J. Bart

Dr. Dilys J. Bart's Ratings

In January, 2013 , Pacific Vision Institute recommended me to Dr. Dilys Bart, Ophthalmologist/Surgeon and I had a cataract surgery on my left eye in March, 2013; in
November, 2014, I had a procedure on my right eye. The results have been excellent and miraculous. My life has been changed dramatically as day and night; I now have 20/20 vision as thought my youth has been recaptured.
Dr. Bart and her assistant In

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Bart has operated on both of my eyes. She is board certified in opthalmology and an associate clinical professor at California Pacific Medical Center. She is super! Of all the doctors I've ever consulted, she is the most caring and concientious about following-up and carefully monitoring chronic conditions. She explains procedures and options thoroughly, and her in-depth medical knowledge is always up-to-date. I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of my eye problems. Her office assistant is always very helpful, friendly, and great about making timely appointments for me at testing and diagnostic facilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042499].votes_count ]]