Rate Dr. Brian J. Morrison

Dr. Brian J. Morrison's Ratings

Dr. Morrison has been my cardiologist for 17 years! He is still the best doctor I have ever met! He has a wonderful bedside manor and I always felt I fully understood what was going on with my heart and my heath. If it was not for his knowledge and experience I would not be alive today at only 34 years of age. He caught my Aortic aneurysm the same day when all other doctors said for months either it was all in my head or I broke a rib. He listened to me and picked up on vital information the others ignored, he listened!! That was almost five (5) years ago. If Dr. Morrison was like other doctor's I would be dead and left behind two small children. He is a god send and I do not trust anyone else with my heart, my twice over replaced aortic valve or my nifty patch covering my aneurysm (sp)! Except my surgeon he picked for me. I won't see anyone else! Amazing cardiologist and person! Highly recommended! !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599078].votes_count ]]