Rate Dr. Mark Poulin

Dr. Mark Poulin's Ratings

Simply put he is terrific and recommend him with honor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

One of the Best doctors I know, Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

The best doctor that I have seen in years. He is friendly, knowledgable, and explains what he is thinking in clearly. My family doctor said that I would be impressed when he referred me to Dr. Poulin, and he was not wrong. One of my employees reported the same experience with Dr. Poulin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

It was refreshing to come face to face with a doctor who is so passionate about his profession, curteous with his patients, and who has a good sense of humour. He is enthusiastic and talks you through his thought process as he makes the diagnosis. He answered all my questions, and made it clear that i should come back for a follow up whether my issues resolved or not. A very helpful and reassuring person, does a quick job with the scope. The only category where I thought of removing a point, but then decided not to, is for punctuality; he was about 10 minutes behind schedule... which is kind of remarkable by QC standards :)Overall, a very positive and pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr. Poulin is prompt, friendly in a professional way, an excellent listener and energetic, quick speaker who confirmed and helped me understand the factors underlying my general congestion issue, which can mainly be alleviated but not 'cured.' As he is quick-minded and efficient, and so good at explanations (he teaches at McGill), I suggest arriving for initial consult with a list of questions/concerns, and taking notes. He was able to refer me to an allergist, and was very helpful and open to follow-up visits if needed. What a total, pleasant contrast to an ENT I saw twenty years ago who didn't "listen" to me and sent me for unnecessary paid testing! I did find his staff quite passive and not inclined to be helpful; I don't know what the problem was there. Be aware they only takes cash for in-office tests (you'll be tested at the consult; inquire about the fees). Overall I was highly satisfied and completely recommend Dr. Poulin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Excellent doctor, very nice man. He took the time to tell me to relax. He examined me carefully. He really listens to what you are telling him and explains the cause and why some tests were non conclusive. He prescribed me new medications and took the time to explain me how to take them! Very punctual, I arrived at his clinic 30 minutes before my appointment and was called 5 minutes later. Also, he's not rushing you out of his office, but listens to what you have to say. You don't have to wait a long time to have an appointment, not even a month! Do not hesitate to go at his clinic, he is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

I visited Dr. Poulin for the first time today and was very impressed with the way he explained my problem. He prescribed nose sprays, ear drops and pills to be taken orally. He explained exactly how they would work, what sequence to take them and what the results should be. He was extemely patient and kind and everything we would hope for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

One of the best doctors I've ever met. Friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

One of the best ORLs in Montreal. Resolved my medical issues after years of suffering. Found him to be humble, kind and attentive. Have referred at least 6 people(friend and family)..all with similar experiences. I have read posted negative comments. Both people appear to be difficult based upon their comments(one "could not be helped by 3 other MDs", while other is angry because she expected that she could just walk into this busy specialists office without an appointment--I believe we have walk-in clinics for that purpose). Would recommend this MD to anyone. And, by the way, his staff was tremendously helpful and pleasant as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Poulin was a great discovery! Not only he did not rush me out without listening to me, but he even said "Do not hesitate to come back if the treatment does not work", which is a first in Quebec, where doctors seem to hate you and hate having patients and terribly hate their job. Dr. Poulin was kind, he took the time to listen to me and, more importantly, he cured me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042732].votes_count ]]