Rate Dr. Mark Poulin

Dr. Mark Poulin's Ratings

It was my first visit to Dr Poulin with a classical blocked nose/hearing loss/tinnitus condition, and I left his office with a Wow! He listened carefully, examined my nose/ears thoroughly, explained everything about allergies and possible chronic infection, even voice recorded his conclusion in front of me. The pharmacist downstairs told me he helped patients that saw other ORLs without success. You just cannot help to love the guy after 5 minutes, he should give conferences to other doctors (heck, to anyone) on how to WOW patients.

SVP ne vous laissez pas influencer par le commentaire hyper nul du 18 janvier 2015, j'ai échangé en anglais avec Dr Poulin mais je suis certain que son français est très acceptable. Tous les 5 sur 5 que vous voyez ci-dessous sont mérités.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Medecin hyper nul , il ne s'est meme pas interessé a mon probleme , il m'a envoyé balader en 3mn , alors que j'attendais ce rendez vous depuis des mois ,j'ai remarqué qu' il a fait passé 5 patients en 30 mn ...en plus je me demande qu'est ce qu'il fait a Quebec alors qu'il ne sait meme pas composer une phrase en francais , imaginez comment il peut comprendre un patient francophone ou le contraire

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

The best doctor, very helpful and knowledgeable.
His secretary Sonia is sweet and she does her best to accommodate.
Very grateful to have him as my ent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Simply put he is terrific and recommend him with honor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

One of the Best doctors I know, Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

The best doctor that I have seen in years. He is friendly, knowledgable, and explains what he is thinking in clearly. My family doctor said that I would be impressed when he referred me to Dr. Poulin, and he was not wrong. One of my employees reported the same experience with Dr. Poulin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

It was refreshing to come face to face with a doctor who is so passionate about his profession, curteous with his patients, and who has a good sense of humour. He is enthusiastic and talks you through his thought process as he makes the diagnosis. He answered all my questions, and made it clear that i should come back for a follow up whether my issues resolved or not. A very helpful and reassuring person, does a quick job with the scope. The only category where I thought of removing a point, but then decided not to, is for punctuality; he was about 10 minutes behind schedule... which is kind of remarkable by QC standards :)Overall, a very positive and pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr. Poulin is prompt, friendly in a professional way, an excellent listener and energetic, quick speaker who confirmed and helped me understand the factors underlying my general congestion issue, which can mainly be alleviated but not 'cured.' As he is quick-minded and efficient, and so good at explanations (he teaches at McGill), I suggest arriving for initial consult with a list of questions/concerns, and taking notes. He was able to refer me to an allergist, and was very helpful and open to follow-up visits if needed. What a total, pleasant contrast to an ENT I saw twenty years ago who didn't "listen" to me and sent me for unnecessary paid testing! I did find his staff quite passive and not inclined to be helpful; I don't know what the problem was there. Be aware they only takes cash for in-office tests (you'll be tested at the consult; inquire about the fees). Overall I was highly satisfied and completely recommend Dr. Poulin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Excellent doctor, very nice man. He took the time to tell me to relax. He examined me carefully. He really listens to what you are telling him and explains the cause and why some tests were non conclusive. He prescribed me new medications and took the time to explain me how to take them! Very punctual, I arrived at his clinic 30 minutes before my appointment and was called 5 minutes later. Also, he's not rushing you out of his office, but listens to what you have to say. You don't have to wait a long time to have an appointment, not even a month! Do not hesitate to go at his clinic, he is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

I visited Dr. Poulin for the first time today and was very impressed with the way he explained my problem. He prescribed nose sprays, ear drops and pills to be taken orally. He explained exactly how they would work, what sequence to take them and what the results should be. He was extemely patient and kind and everything we would hope for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1042736].votes_count ]]